[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (44KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 560x415px
Hey,
Can anyone offer advice for creating a good profile that gives you an edge over other people?
What kind of photos should I be putting up? What type of settlng? Any advice welcome.
I've been getting numbers but I would like to get those finer women.
>>
>>17722013
Be
>tall
>attractive
>able to lead a conversation
>white (or black if you meet all the other requirements.)
>>
>>17722013
just to warn you
>>>/b/709991856
>>
>>17722044
Thanks
>>
>>17722044
Obvious. Nice dubs though.
>>
>>17722013

I dunno man, I started this app about 4 days ago and I've swiped probably about 50 profiles now and still no matches. Does it matter if you turn off discovery when you are done swiping? I only use it to swipe people and then I turn it back off, theres some girls in my area I would prefer not see my profile.
>>
>>17722085
Gotta do more than 50 to make it worth it. I've had about 20 matches but only like half have i have actually speak too. Some just don't bite
>>
>>17722113

that's just a rough guess, I'm pretty picky with my swipes so i've probably looked at a few hundred profiles and only swiped right on 50-75 or so not sure. But zero matches so far.

I'm hoping it's the fact I turn the discovery off every time.
>>
>>17722117
Yeah keep discovery on! And experiment with that!
>>
File: pic2222.jpg (172KB, 1307x690px) Image search: [Google]
pic2222.jpg
172KB, 1307x690px
>>17722050
Yea, also they collecting skype profiles by asking girls to type to western men (mostly white and older 28) and then submit nicknames with the name this profile was contacted with.1 PIc related.
The second one is about "remote bride agencies". It also quite popular "business" in Russia and Ukraine. The announcement asks about girls offering them to earn "easy money" ( 100$ per day).Literally it says "You got sister and she's pretty and 18+? Theres job for her. No sex or any bullshit." Also, they got everything, tons of passport scans for verification, special adult photos and other "things to prove". So just keep this in your mind, i have to warn you. Ask any questions.
>>
File: Захват_1выаа1.jpg (140KB, 1019x637px) Image search: [Google]
Захват_1выаа1.jpg
140KB, 1019x637px
>>17722860
The 1-st pic
>>
Make an effort with your photos. As in a proper effort. Use photos where your hair has been recently cut, looks as swag as it's gonna. Your photos should be of you looking like a boss, but in a casual doesn't give a fuck, just a normal guy kinda way.

If you don't regularly exercise, I would recommend working out for a couple of weeks and then get photos of you after this point. Obviously, you won't look buff or anything, but you'll feel more confident, and it will show in your photos.

Take photos of yourself with your friends. Get your friends to take the photos, but don't go big on teh fact that they're for tinder, just look normal.

That being said, if there's an odd (but not derp or beta) looking photo of you, this can help you to stand out, or look more interesting.
>>
Meditate on the idea that you're trying to engage as much as possible (as in, do your best to woo the girl you want, make best effort you can)

while simultaneously not giving a fuck (if it doesn't work out with whatever girl your messaging, talking to, dating etc, you'll be able to get another girl becase you're a boss with complete confidence in who you are.
>>
>>17722013
Do you have a dog?
Change your profile picture to a flattering picture of you holding or playing with your dog. (This will also help your social capital, but who gives a fuck about that anyway)
Make your bio something about being a package deal with your dog
You just instantly gained at least one point on the ten point scale with normal women aged 18 to 24.
>>
Don't mention your collection of piss bottles
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.