[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey what happened? I always see this girl and we always Look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 429x343px
Hey what happened? I always see this girl and we always Look each other from the Otherside of thw Street as we go to work. Thrn suddenly she start to come as the same side but never looked right to me, sometimes she smile and sometimes she just pass like a lightning and today I created courage to talk with her and she freaked out and said she have boyfriend and have no interesting.. almost run away from me into the traffic.. what the Hell?
>>
>>17721893
She may have developed some feelings for you that is makes her confused due to her love of her bf.

There's nothing to do besides leaving her alone. Sorry mate.
>>
>>17721897
I really doubt that she actually have a bf. Looks like she wasn't expecting that I had the balls to do a move, maybe for her was just a game. Dunno..
>>
>>17721893
Of all the pathetic fantasies of lonely guys, the saddest is the belief that looking at someone constitutes a relationship.

Reality check: She wasn't aware you were alive. She changed her side of the street because it was sunnier/shadier/unobstructed/whatever, and then this strange guy suddenly accosted her. Of course she freaked out.
>>
>>17721920
Are you feeling good mate? All that stress is unhealthy, beware, dude..
>>
>>17721918
Maybe she's just afraid of getting her feelings hurt. Really man, there could be a ton of possibilities.

Its hard to give advice, but you really need to keep yourself at check to avoid getting feelings towards something impossible. Im not saying it is, heck, maybe you two are ment for eachother.

Or maybe not. Maybe it's just a battle that cant be won.

Yea I know. Fuck life.
>>
>>17721957
I really had no expectations on this case, it was more like casual thing you know? But she was all looks and smiles and then she just ran away like was trying to rob her.. it was a bit funny. But confusing as Hell.. probably we will see each other again tomorrow and on and on, but Im afraid she gets scared and stuff and start to avoid pass in the same streets like was trying to rape her or something
>>
Op here, not that I'm bad lookin I'm 6/10 daily (dressed with work clothes like band tshirts and jeans, I work with printers so I use that kind of clothes cause if gets dirty it's just band tshirts) but when I dress like to date easily 8/10.

I still think she won't expect that I started a move, this bugs me off.. I do not have any feelings for her or something
I already had the NO. I just tried to get a casual thing with a girl that smiles e looks back and suddelny freakout when I talk that I was interested to get a drink or movie..

No more ideas?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.