[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys so i met this guy online, we have talked a lot. Seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4185.jpg (90KB, 702x968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4185.jpg
90KB, 702x968px
Hey guys so i met this guy online, we have talked a lot. Seems really nice, I think he's handsome too, but recently we have been flirting more and he sent me a body pic, and he's pretty overweight, I'm not sure to what extent this is a deal breaker or not. How fat is too fat?
>>
We can't decide what is too fat for you. You said yourself you like this guy, think he is handsome, etc

If you want a personal opinion though, he isn't too fat, he's just got a bit of a belly going on which is easily fixed. Whatever you wish to do is up to you, if you can't handle it then in the most tactful way possible encourage him to lose some weight.

Whatever you do, don't crush him. He trusted you with showing this picture and you have shown it to us, so really you should delete this thread.
>>
>>17721774
i agree with anon
>>
>pretty overweight
Thanks chunky but not severely overweight. Honestly that's just the fault of male bodypics, anything that isn't chiseled gym bod is fucking gross to get pictures of.

I mean, look at it. Look at the angle, the lighting, how he's positioning himself. That's not a "sexy selfie", that's a one-time-try picture that you'd send to a doctor.
Guys are fucking bad at selfies. This dude is flabby for sure but he looks, I don't know, maybe 220-230lb?
He'll still be able to pin you against a wall and fuck you, and if he cuddles you you're going to feel very snuggly and safe because he's just physically much larger than you.

He's 100% out of shape but I wouldn't call that "dealbreaker" out of shape, unless you're a cardiobunny yourself or something.
>>
>>17721787
At that height though 220-230lbs is well obese. Bmi of 34. But yeah I agree he doesn't look too bad
>>
He wouldn't look so bad if he knew how to buy underwear in the correct size
>>
>>17721767

Is this the body pic? Seems really unflattering, also looks like he has a pee stain on his underwear.

Either way you're the only one who can decide what is attractive or unattractive to you, if you think he still looks good overall and is nice enough to date then go for it. If it's going to hold you back sexually then I'd be very hesitant to pursue things, will just lead to awkwardness down the track.
>>
>>17721794
He looks terrible
>>
>>17721767
>he's handsome
kek looks like a neckbeard with micropeen
But you're probably not a catch yourself.
>>
He has a multiple hourglass shape
>>
>>17721767
he's very fat and has a cumstain on his shorts which is pretty repulsive. guys here complain about fat girl sex, but being fat actually makes sex a lot harder for men. he won't be able to get as close to you or deep inside you because his belly fat will be in the way. you will have to do a lot of the work because he'll get tired halfway through and want you to suck him off or ride him. he's also going to get very sweaty during sex and likely drip sweat on you. fat men are selfish lovers and extremely lazy, bad people in general.
>>
>>17722055
Jeez you sound like across between Katie Hopkins and a feminazi, don't think people are that keen on you love, don't get so worked up!
>>
>>17721767
The reason why he has a bit of a bigger body is probably due to the fact he doesn't feel good about himself, if you show him that you like him the way he is and care about his personality, chances are he will actually lose weight, since someone will make him feel good about himself
>>
>>17722058
You sound very fat.
>>
>>17722065
I weigh 63 kilos, nice try, I'm actually 20 kilos below the normal weight for people of my age in France (very little people who are obese)
>>
>>17722069
Nice try tubbo. Have fun not being able to see your feet in ten years
>>
>>17722075
I can't tell if you are saying he's going to get incredibly fat or have his feet amputated from diabetes
>>
I think the fact he would send you a pic like that is cringey in itself. Guys shouldnt be sending boxer pics, let alone guys with muffin-tops..
>>
This girl I know has a tendency to bother me every time I see her at school she hugs me from behind and gropes my man chest and tells me to tell her I love her. She always holds my hand when we're walking in the hallway and whenever people say she has a crush on me she denies it.she eats off of me sometimes and I eat off of her and every time I see her I have no choice but to interact with her or she'll be even more annoying. I have no problem with it I just want to know to be sure if she likes me or not.
>>
As a fat fuck myself (250 lbs), I seriously think it's a huge deal breaker. Please don't date him.

Pigs like us are depressed, self-loathing, lard asses that can't even take care of our own bodies. You can't expect us to take care of your emotional/financial needs. Move on and find someone better.

Yes I know we can get better (I'm working on a diet/fitness plan) but dating us when we're fat slobs only encourages our self-destruction.
>>
I used to be pretty much that guy. I met my first girlfriend when we were 18 and we loved each other for 4 years. Then it ended, I got depressed and started dieting/working out, went from 110 kg to 75kg: still skinnyfat but it's not that bad.

Life is 10x better as a "thin", but you can have a fulfilling relationship with/as an overweight person as well. Just go with the flow and see what happens.
>>
File: 1448393045202.gif (1MB, 174x176px) Image search: [Google]
1448393045202.gif
1MB, 174x176px
>>17721767
What site did you meet him through?
>>
>>17721767
Would not date if I were a girl. I he were a girl I still would not date. Reasons:
1. Obese
2. Man titties
3. Neckbeard
4. Strech marks
5. Stain on underwear despite knowledge of photo being taken
6. Underwear way too tight = denial about how fat he actually is

Now idk how fat/ugly you are. You have to take that into consideration, Im guessing you probably are because I would not look twice at this type of person as relationship material. I'm not shallow but Im also refuse to settle.
You do you. I just hope you arent that guy posting to see what people really think of you cuz then you are taking a pretty big hit in this thread.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.