[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with Indecision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1476930206434.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476930206434.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
I've been talking to a girl for about a month and we've hung out a good 4 or 5 times, but every time we hang out her body language isn't receptive, so I never try and make a move. I've slept with her a few times (non sexually), as well as cuddled, but every time I try and kiss her she either says no or backs off. I asked her about it recently and she said it's because she feels more comfortable in a place of indecision, which makes fuck all sense to me.

Even though I hate the language, was this just a shit test that I should ignore, or was it a red flag for something later on down the road?
>>
>>17721727
If she hasn't been receptive physically, then there is little you can do about that. Indecision may very well mean she likes you in a general sense, but is waiting for something else.

Were the times you hung out just between the two of you? Did it seem like she enjoyed her time with you (specifically if you didn't hang out personally)? Did you make her laugh, smile? If the answer "yes" is few and far between those questions you two simply lack chemistry and I wouldn't hold much faith in the relationship getting better. If the answer is "yes" to all (or most) of those then just give it time, she might just be shy and needs time to warm up to you.
>>
>>17721764
Sometimes she is, sometimes she isn't. The other night when I went to her place, she was really handsy, but wouldn't let me do anything past that. And by waiting for something else, do you mean just to move her body around more, or someone else?

And yeah, yes to all those questions. She actually told me the other night that when we hung out it'd been the best day she'd had in a while.
>>
>>17722257
Give her a bit of space and time. Like a week. Indecision is a decision and you need to make sure she understands how it's the wrong one.
>>
>>17721727
>she feels more comfortable in a place of indecision
You are being played like a rented fiddle, my dude. Bail at the next opportunity
>>
>>17721727
>literally just slept with her in bed
W
H
A
T

You are wasting your time if youre looking for romance. She is damaged. Move on while you can.
>>
Man, that's just girls. I've had girls who were super forward who either wanted it all the time or not at all AND chicks who would give no signals and lay there like a rock but same thing; some would love sex and others would be that way to repel. It's usually this "four corners" type of set-up, though. Women are never in-between when it comes to sex.

My best advice would be to ask which of the 4 she is. Or two, since you already know which side she's on: non-forward. Now, is she also non-sexual?
>>
>>17722433
We cuddled and did hand stuff. I think her reluctance is for it to turn into something more.

>>17722435
She's definitely sexual. She's told me she has the libido of a 14 year old boy, but I haven't seen that side of her yet. She did apologize the last time I was over there for being so confusing.
>>
>>17722463
Ah, sounds like one of my ex's. Honestly, chicks like that are usually wifey material because you can just walk up behind them, pull their pants down and have fun. They may not want to look bad in front of people but they sure do love what y'all do.

Don't have her apologize, the one thing you never want to do is have someone feeling bad because of who they are.
>>
>>17722489
I've figured as much. She seems like a closet nympho (we planned a Saturday about a month from now to take stims and fuck for about 8 hours), but the wishy-washiness of it all really makes me want to drop the whole thing. Would you say it's worth the wait?
>>
>>17722588
Yeah, definitely. Sex is honestly overrated, making love/ taking your time and having fun with it is the only time it's worth it.

Hold out, you have a keeper here. People will probably try and shit on what you have eventually; never let them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.