[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shrooms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: shrooms-brain-networks.jpg (39KB, 538x277px) Image search: [Google]
shrooms-brain-networks.jpg
39KB, 538x277px
I was thinking about trying mushrooms to experience it. I've seen studies of the brain and I've become very interested in experiencing color and such.
How different is the high compared to cannabis? I smoke cannabis so I know what that is like. Also how much does it sell for? I know everywhere's different but I'm just looking for a general price range.
>>
>>17721479

Price is around $10/g where I live.

The high is NOTHING like pot and the high can vary depending on what type of mushroom you consume/how much you consume.

I highly recommend any psychedelics but be warned that they aren't for everybody. Take a small dose (like 2 - 3 grams) for your first time and feel it out. Smoke a bunch of weed with it too. Make sure you're comfortable and in a safe place where nothing weird or bad could happen.
>>
>>17721623
Solid advice.
How long does the high usually last? I want to try a little like you suggested but want to make sure I can still fynction the next day.
>>
>>17721479
shrooms are great. eighth an ounce is a light trip, quarter is a heavy trip. I think, I dunno I've done em so much I just eyeball it now.

first time I recommend goin out in the woods, with a trip sitter if you have someone you're super comfortable with, and watching the trees blur and the clouds turn to kaleidoscopes. it's great way to spend time.
>>
>>17721630
I'm a little paranoid in general.
Is it a must to go outside?
>>
>>17721627

Full trip can be anywhere from 4 - 6 hours. Expect a mushy afterglow period of like two hours afterwards where you're gonna wanna become one with your couch.

You might feel achey and tired for a day after. If you plan on doing them a second time be sure to wait at least a week so that you don't have a tolerance.
>>
File: 1477355581683.jpg (182KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477355581683.jpg
182KB, 800x800px
>>17721633

No, but nature is fucking cool looking when tripping on psychedelics.
>>
Also:::::::
What are some things I can do around the house while I'm tripping? like what do I do
>>
>>17721479
2gs for your first time. If you weight more than 200 then take 2.5/3. I reccomend not smoking your first time taking them so you can experience it as a single entity itself.
>>
i recommend lsd instead of shrooms i just think the effect is better about 25$ a full tab take a half tab first time make sure its not laced with anything i.e. get it from a trusted seller takes about an hour to kick in it will start light stuff will move then it will get intense the effect lasts 6-12 hours but i recommend just taking it later in the day and falling asleep with it (xanax helps) also have a trip sitter and make sure you know the environment well the first time cause once you think of anything it kinda happens so think happy thoughts

tl;dr take lsd instead
>>
File: index.jpg (2KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
2KB, 120x90px
>>17721479
>MFW drugs don't really work on me. i
m not sure why but i don't get any of the effects anyone talks about, it is just literally like i've become somewhat disconnected from my body, just get fuzzy and impairs my senses and reaction time. no colors, no distorted reality, no hallucinations just feel less capable all round.
drugs are bad mkay
>>
>>17721479
The truth which you will come to know on your own, is that no one can tell you what a mushroom trip is like. You won't even be able to tell you what it's like. No point. Just experience. Let it take you where it wants to go. Make no judgement of good or bad. Just be.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.