[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT. Ask for help or fail the class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1474262257189.png (392KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1474262257189.png
392KB, 451x619px
Long story short, I am doing bad a college again.

Mom is pressuring me out. ''I wont live long enough to see you graduate'' - ''Please for the love of god do well this semester'', are some of the things she says.

As of today, situation is that I will have to repeat 2 courses next semester and the rest are in danger at the bring of collapse.

Although there's a dilemma. There's one course in which I can pass but ONLY if I ask for help.

Here's the thing, I never really cared for it, found the subject to be incredibly boring, missed some classes and, on top of that, forgot we have to deliver a final project due to this Tuesday.

Since the course is merely about theory involved in manufacture processes of materials in engineering, I have to deliver a paper, even if its a single page, of me proposing a ''new'' process to apply.

Thing is I don't know anything... but I could ask a friend of mine who already took the course to, perhaps, share his idea with me or help me do the paper.

However, keep in mind that I am aware of how much of a leech I am and how much I deserve to fail the course. Hey I know, I am completely aware of everything going on right now, of the entire situation, I know dude.

But should I do such a thing? Even tho there's no guarantee that he will agree, or even share his stuff with me.
>>
If you ask, the most you can get is a no.

That said, it really doesn't sound like you're cut out for college.
>>
>>17721474

Been 6 semesters like this. I am too far into the rabbit hole to back out, I dislike my major and, coupled with the way I am, its hard to go through it.

I do study a lot tho, for many things... that are not related to the courses I take at college... which is kind of shitty.
>>
>>17721486
You don't understand the material. You probably wouldn't say you've learnt anything. Do you really think that college has anything to offer you? Stop wasting time and money
>>
>>17721506

Yes.
>>
>>17721516
You're just as stupid as I first thought.
>>
@17721520

Heres your ''you'' then!
>>
>>17721524
Thanks, I guess? Is that supposed to be some kind of insult or comeback? Don't make a post and then throw a tantrum when you don't hear what you want to hear
>>
>>17721486

If you really dislike your major then fucking switch.
What is it that you study so much? Go do that. You're not doing anyone any favors by flunking continuously. I'd say that you need a different kind of help, like a tutor or some kind of study buddy that will keep you straight.
>>
>>17721486

Btw, it doesn't matter how it's "coupled" with "the way you are" - you figure out the problem the best you can, then you take the most reasonable steps you can to attack it. It sounds like you know what your issues are, so start making some changes. That's what it means to be an adult and it's not going to get any easier from here on out.
>>
>>17721442
Drop out, learn a trade. College is not for everyone baka. You only hurt students who would like to be more engaged. What are you smoking pot all day, or are you dumb?
>>
>>17721652

>drop out

Nah, I will stay. Those students can get fucked :^)
>>
>>17721442
Let's get one thing straight. You're not considering asking for help. You're considering cheating, having your friend do your work for you so you can pass the course without learning anything.

Go ahead and cheat if you want. But admit that's what you're doing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.