[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tell us why you would be a great team member and what sets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: mel gyb.jpg (44KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
mel gyb.jpg
44KB, 350x400px
>tell us why you would be a great team member and what sets you apart from other candidates

How would you answer this bullshit?
>>
i give great BJs

but srsly, i would say something along the lines of being an excellent learner (good at learning from watching others), hard worker and have a strong work ethic.

and also talk about experience you've had working in a team. i don't have work experience working in a team -really-, but i have experience working in teams while i was studying, and i got very good grades, so i'd talk about the success i've had in that regard, even in a group of people i didn't know beforehand, and even when not everyone in the group got along, i would work hard to ensure everyone was doing the right thing when i had to.

usually interviewers want you to give them an IRL example of what they're asking you about.
>>
>I'm a problem solver. Whenever I encounter a challenge all I think about is how to overcome it and what resources, people, and knowledge that will help me do so.
>I think my GPA will attest to my confidence here

That's what I'd say
>>
>>17721129
This.

Also, mention you are comfortable leading, but work great as a follower as well. Tell them you are always trying to learn and improve, and want the same for your team mates, because it means that everyone's work will be higher quality.

In terms of how you are different from others, say something along the lines of "I'm the kind of person who takes any job very seriously, and I am always seeking ways to grow and excel. Whether I'm sweeping a floor, in charge of a till, or leading a team. I'm committed to every task."
>>
>>17721160

>>Making a it a point to direct their attention t o your GPA

Trust me, faggot, if you're fresh meat right out of college and they're looking at your resume then they have already taken a look at it - especially since you actually have it listed at the top. They already know that you're probably some snot-nosed undergrad with absolutely no experience who thinks they're hot shit - by actually bringing up your GPA you've basically acknowledged that you are a grade A douchebag.
>>
>>17721167
I know they know it.
That's why I bring it up.

I have a 4.0 GPA
I know I'm not bullshiting.
So when I say "I can solve problems" I'm spilling bullshit
>>
>>17721096

I've managed several projects that worked largely with special needs team members with various mental disabilities, and managed to be more successful then our competitors who didn't have special needs team mates.

I have two years experience managing a business during which i completely turned the business around, taking it from a dying organization that was losing 50 thousand dollars a year, to one that had all its debts paid off and was making money in just two years time.

I went into the position with zero management experience and was able to handle every challenge so well that the business is now thriving. Frankly i believe there isn't a single challenge I couldn't handle given the time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.