[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I look better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: mepicoffice.jpg (399KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mepicoffice.jpg
399KB, 1080x1440px
I feel like I'm a very unattractive person and I was wondering if anyone had any advice. Pic related was taken a few weeks ago, here's an album of some pictures I took of myself today while sailing http://imgur.com/a/srKyj
>>
You've got an attractive face. Your only problem is that you're prematurely balding.

As you get older, you will develop a more and more rugged masculine look. Embrace that--unlike most people, you will grow more attractive with age.
>>
>>17721056
If i am to be utterly hypercritical of you:

1) Nah, balding aint the most attractive thing, but also not the end of the world

2) Your bone structure is definitely above average.

3) Overall you're definitely above average in attractiveness imo
>>
You need hair
>>
Yes, you're balding. Yes, that is mildly unattractive. But youre face is way above average and more than makes up for a lack of hair. Plus just like>>17721074 your hair will matter less and less as the years go by. Maybe shave your head for a week or so and see how it looks.
>>
You could just shave your head and embrace you baldness. Anyway, you're not ugly, but you could start going to the gym if that makes you feel better.
>>
You're a qt
>>
>>17721056
How do you get such a smooth skin?
>>
>>17721093
Yeah, I'm really just putting off shaving my head at this point. Working up the confidence for it is tough.
>>17721111
My skin isn't actually all the smooth, I've been having problems with acne for the last few years, mostly on my giganto forehead.
>>
If you want my serious opinion. Hit the gym. Muscular bald dudes are a fucking fetish for a lot of women. You already got a decent looking face, good teeth.
>>
You are by no means unattractive. Just need to shave off that remaining hair.

Either way you kinda remind me of the singer in the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
>>
>>17721056
Balding and barely looks like you've hit 30. Those are some shit genes m8
>>
>>17721163
>barely hit 30
I'm 19 family, my genes are worse than you thought
>>
You look like Mr. Clean before he started tanning and working out. Embrace your fate.
>>
nigga you look like a ps2 character

ever heard of the game hitman?
>>
>>17721056

i usually refuse to date bald / buzzed guys but id date you easy, look at that face you're too cute.

the lack of hair is literally you're only problem, from the first pic you're a nearly perfet specimen.
>>
It looks like your inability to grow hair went all on your killer looks. Eye for an eye, all in perfect balance. Be thankful as some people aren't so lucky.
>>
>>17721166
Lol ah shit. You win some and lose some
>>
>>17721137
This is so true OP
My prof is bald and he looks pretty fit and I have a huge crush on him.
>>
>>17721123
>my giganto forehead

for me that's more obvious than the hair, unfortunately it's less fixable
>>
>>17721056
>balding
Can't really do much about it

>all that peach fuzz
If you can't grow a beard, shave it.

>good bone structure
You got a solid chin which is very good, I'd say you really need to start lifting weights. If you got /fit/ you can have a Jason statham vibe.
>>
>>17721056
The best thing you could do is go full cueball, since all of your hair is shitty and wispy. Not including your eyebrows. You definitely have the bone structure to pull it off.
>>
File: 3673567.jpg (10KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
3673567.jpg
10KB, 234x215px
>>17721056
You have a good jaw line, but being prematurely bald so young makes you look like you'll be heavily addicted to meth when you get older and live in the desert.

Wear a hat, That's what I do
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.