[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 year old virgin Help me get laid /adv/. I'm 5'10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1420238774566.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1420238774566.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>24 year old virgin

Help me get laid /adv/. I'm 5'10 skinny fat 150 lbs. pretty much no social life outside of talking to people in school and work. Where do I start?
>>
I don't recall making this thread, but it is eerily similar to my life. I think we are the forgotten people, OP
>>
Why don't you go the gym?
>>
>>17720980
Follow this step by step guide and don't pussy out on any of it, and you'll get all the pussy or dick you want

If you're gay\bi:
>download grindr
And you're done enjoy the cock and ass

If straight:
> download bumble, only girls are allowed to send the first message
> respond to any and everyone even if landwhale, and practice talking even if it is just over the app and have no intention of meeting them
> that gets you some practice
> when you find a cute enough, and please do lower your standards if you're an awkward virgin because you need experience to net anything better than a 5/10, continue that conversation for a day or two and offer to get a coffee or something similar in a public place
> repeat until relationship or fuckbuddyship occurs, some girls are very blatant about what they want
> throw all morals around treating women fairly out the window, the goal is pussy so if you have to make a girl think you actually give a shit about her only to pump and dump it, do it.
> repeat and raise standards

Also start working out, skinny fat is easy to turn into toned if you follow the
>>>/fit/
Sticky's basic work out plan like three times a week and don't eat absolute garbage for every meal, you'll be able to raise your chances exponentially if you do that

And the most important rule of all:
DONT GIVE UP

If fucking 1/10 uggo shit lords that weigh 300 lbs can get laid, and believe me I've seen it happen, it's literally impossible to not find pussy to penetrate
>>
>>17721075
No op but what makes you think bumble would even work
>>
>>17721146
Because you always get atleast one

And once you fuck one woman your confidence will sky rocket
>>
File: How to into online dating.png (41KB, 1096x469px) Image search: [Google]
How to into online dating.png
41KB, 1096x469px
>>17721371
does pic rel apply to bumble
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.