[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I need to be attractive to talk to a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1638.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1638.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Do I need to be attractive to talk to a girl?
>>
If she's attractive, yes.
>>
No, just talk to them while they're working. Most service oriented jobs like McDonalds have a rule where you can't use hate speech like creep or rapist.
>>
>>17720856
What if she is attractive but she doesn't know it?
>>
>>17720889
by doesn't know it do you mean emo teen levels of low self esteem or nobody else agrees that she is? (not being rude)
>>
Listen, son
>Don't be unattractive
>If not neither attractive nor unattractive have an amazing personality
>Attractive men have to have a weak or plain bad personality to be unwanted by women

Don't fuck this up, animefag. The world needs more animefags to piss off nomies
>>
>>17720974
can confirm to be true. just be clean and hygenic, ask a barber for advice on hair etc if you really want. everyone has a type
>>
Here's another...
How do I know if i'm attractive?
I'm not gay. How should I know what makes a man attractive nigga
>>
>>17720953
Emo teen levels of low steem
>>
>>17720985
is she an emo teen
>>
>>17720987
No
>>
>>17720990
how do you plan to talk to her? like im or whatsapp or irl
>>
>>17720994
Irl and fb
>>
>>17721002
ever spoken before? as in like ever even slightly
>>
>>17721006
I have talked to her irl, not much but it was something
>>
>>17721008
does she seem like she'd brush you off if you asked if she wanted to go for coffee etc irl?
>>
>>17721010
No, she was really nice. I was kind of nervous but she didn't seem bothered
>>
>>17721018
literally all i can say is try it. unfortunately even if you were "attractive" she might not care. if you're attractive to her she'll say yes. even though i don't follow the advice myself you have little to lose. she says no, take time to feel bad but you will find someone else, sounds harsh but better than always being anxious about it
>>
>>17721022
Yeah I guess so
I'm pretty sure she is somewhat attracted to me because my friend told me that she said to him that I was "cute". But still, I'm nervous af

Srry for bad english
>>
>>17721036
Not even gonna lie that sounds like you're already there. I used to be nervous as fuck about everything. Full emo through teenage years, not cool, bullied, loser etc. Now I'm much better, still have anxiety and depression but nowhere near as bad, not that attractive but seem to do okay. But I learnt that if you don't do something you'll worry about the results. Whatever the result, at least you won't have to worry about it
>>
Unless:
>you are not shallow
>great guy/social
>don't see the girl as a ticket out of your shit life
Then, that would be a yes.
>>
>>17721047
You just described me lol
It's the first time that I'm going to actually try to do something, wish me luck. Thank you, anon
>>
>>17720889
>What if she is attractive but she doesn't know it?

No one attractive is oblivious to their good looks. Being attractive takes effort even if they're naturally attractive.
>>
>>17721057
Best of luck to you.
>>
>>17721064
A lot of people have said to me that I am attractive, but there is something in me that says that I am not
>>
Vast majority of the time, yes. It mostly depends on your age. If you're in your late teens or early twenties, if you are average or lower, you're absolutely fucked. Girls during that period have all the power when it comes to dating, and even the mediocre ones date up to guys that are like 8/10 easily. So if you're in this age range, you either need mad fucking game, or be really attractive.

It gets easier as you get older, and they get more desperate. Trust me.
>>
>>17721161
>It gets easier as you get older, and they get more desperate. Trust me.

So much this. My co worker told me the same thing years ago, and I didn't believe him.

Now I'm 27, and I don't even have to try. The bitches just find me somehow, whereas when I was in my early twenties I could barely get a fucking date.
>>
To keep them interested, yes.
>>
>>17721161
Early twenties, fucked I guess
Not OP btw
>>
>humor
>attractiveness
>money
>stability

You should have all of these but one is enough.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.