[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Safe Suicide Methods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Hey guys! Im planning on suecide my self very soon from now. I was wondering if u could advice me on how to do it without getting my organs useful so they can be doated for people who need them. The lees harm I can make to my body, the better.
I just wanna stop living, not taking away the chance of living from others.
Thanks!
>>
I even belive there was a Dr House in wich he tells the father of a patient how to do it
>>
Plus it would be great if its in a way they cant save me.
i wanted to get it done in the waiting room of a hospital so as soon as i die they can yake out all my organs
>>
I don't think there is a safe way to kill yourself. But hey, try putting your head in a trash bag and tie that shit shut
>>
mmm i was thinking something like inject air into my vein so i get a heart atack, but dunno if that is ging to fuck my heart or get saved... i wanna get this done on the first try... dont wanna wake up in the hospital with all my family arround yelling shit at me and stuff...
>>
Just put a bullet in your brain
>>
>>17720850
Youd be surprised at how hard it is to shoot yourself fatally.

Small caliber bullets wont penetrate the thick and curvee skull plates, glancing shots are useless, your brain can take a surprising amount of punishment and to be really sure the docs cant patch you up you have to shoot yourself 4-5 times. Tricky, I'm sure youll agree.

And dont even bother with a shotgun. They are one of the least reliable exit methods of all tkme.
>>
Don't do it bra
Just because your family sounds shit doesn't mean you gotta die
just escape them
>>
File: tumblr_o2d7hoduYR1qla6e4o1_1280.jpg (493KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2d7hoduYR1qla6e4o1_1280.jpg
493KB, 1080x1080px
>safe suicide
>safe

There are no safe suicide methods. All it does is leave scars of regret if you choose to change your mind.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.