[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abortions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Ya9B6GZ.jpg (177KB, 1260x632px) Image search: [Google]
Ya9B6GZ.jpg
177KB, 1260x632px
How should I ask my gf if shes had an abortion before. Weve only been dating for 3 months but for some reason a few conversations weve had has me thinking its possible shes had one before. While its probably too early to share information like this, now that I have doubts I dont know if I can continue. If shes had an abortion before Id definitely break up with her now. I dont want to keep falling for her only to have to break up later. This is a huge red flag for me. Probably the largest possible.
>>
It's not really any of your business, OP. If you're that worried about something that doesn't even effect you, and something you have no context for, then you should just break up with her now.
>>
>>17720497
you sound like an asshole but i'll give you advice anyways.
just ask her what you guys would do if you accidentally got her pregnant. and if she says abortion is okay ask her if she's had one before.
>>
>>17720528
>It's not really any of your business
-person with something to hide
>>
>>17720781
Was going to post exactly this.
>>
>>17720781
Get over yourself. You're not entitled to anything dude, OP's only been dating her 3 months.
>>
>>17720797
>dating a person while hiding things from them
-person with a shameful past
>>
>>17720797
No one said he was entitled to anything. But he's allowed to want to know more about someone he's seriously considering investing in just like they're allowed to keep that information to themselves if he inquires.

But it will ALWAYS be suspicious to act like someone else is somehow in the wrong for simply being curious.
>>
File: 1394436006340.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1394436006340.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>17720497

If its that big of a deal for you, just ask, especially if your goal is to figure out whether or not you should break up with her. If you're asking her to have the balls to be honest with you about having an abortion then you need to have the balls to be honest with her and tell her why you're asking.

>>17720781
>>17720802

I'm inclined to be on your side about this but you're not taking into account the time frame. I agree that people who date should be completely honest and open with each other but not in the first 3 months, dude. During the first 3 months you're still getting to know each other and trying not to do things to drive each other way.

Spilling your guts about every ugly, terrible thing you life in the first 3 months is death sentence to a new relationship. I don't think OP's girlfriend is at fault for not telling him. Not yet, at least.
>>
My ex had an abortion and a miscarriage, both mine.

That's my business and I'll bring it up when I feel it's necessary. If my SO had a problem with it, oh well.
>>
>>17720865
But neither of those are things you did.
>>
This is why /adv/ is literally one of the absolute worst boards on this site and always has been.

It attracts nothing but pitiful cucks like OP and liberal reddit browsing fucktards like virtually everyone replying.

>DON'T YOU DARE BODY SHAME YOUR POOR GF OP
>SHE COULD HAVE BEEN RAPED YOU DON'T KNOW
>IT'S HER BODY IT'S HER DECISION
>TAKING ANOTHER LIFE IS PERFECTLY FINE AS LONG AS YOU'RE A WOMAN AND YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER JUDGE HER FOR ANY TERRIBLE CHOICE SHE'S EVER MADE
>>
>>17721049
How is op a cuck
>>
You know the funny thing is if she was a single mom OP would have never given her the time of day in the first place.
>>
>>17721049
/adv/ is only bad when beta virgin cucks like you flood over from /r9k/.
>>
>>17721049
Yeah, lots of cretins here thinking what goes for them is/should/goes for everyone.

It all boils down to sexual/relationship compatibility, which are subjective and different to everyone.

HURR BUT YOU SHOULD LIKE WHITE CHOCOLATE TOO BECAUSE ITS GOOD AND MOST LIKE IT SO IT SHOULD APPLY TO YOU TOO OTHERWISE YOU ARE NOT NORMAL.

That's how you idiots sound like when you fail to accept that some people have different views or compatibility rules than you.
>>
>>17722039
I don't see what's funny
>>
>>17720497
>f shes had an abortion before Id definitely break up with her now.
Yeah just break up with her. It's better for you both.
>>
>>17720802
>>17720781
>underagefag who's never ever dated and has an unrealistic view of relationships
>>
>>17721049
>having sex with your partner is a terrible choice you deserve to get punished and judged for
okay anon
>>
I can't believe how fucking dumb and insular people on this board are. Are you fucking serious? He's not entitled to know about her sexual history or past? Three months is a fair amount of time to have been seeing someone and if they're still hiding information it is probably as good a time as any to find out. If you leave it for too long you might feel resentful if ever it comes out. She's lying by omission if she has had an abortion and you have made it abundantly clear how pro-life you are.

Sure, OP is not entitled to anything, but neither is she. If they're going to have a relationship they both deserve honesty.
>>
>>17722479
>hiding information
how is it hiding when he never asked her if she had an abortion you fucktard. when is a convo about having an abortion in the past so important? you and OP sound like khvirgins because 3 months is not alot in the adult world.
>>
Mate, I'm not sure what the fuck a khvirgin is, but I can guarantee you that unless it means being built like Adonis and having the ability to choose who I commit to... Then you have got the wrong guy, hombre. Just because some of us have fucking standards and are gifted enough to be able to fuck who we want, when we want, and how we want, is no reason for you to have a sook. Go back to your tonker toys before you even contemplate touching a girl. The sad old cum dumpsters I leave behind are the kind who've got orbiters like you buying them gifts and whining for affection. Well guess what, lad. Whilst you're crying to your counselor about how your little princess isn't letting you fuck her, I'm railing her in the ass with my nine inch dick, before cumming all over her face. Might even send you a Snapchat if you're lucky.

In all honesty though, a conversation about abortion is pretty goddamned pivotal. I've always made it a point to have discussed most moral and philosophical beliefs with a woman by the time I've decided to date her. If she's deserving of my commitment then I am deserving of her honesty and if I find out she has left any details out. Then girl bye. I can get two more just like her.

If you're not being completely open and honest with your SO then there is literally no point in pretending to be committed. Commitment to me means a fuck of a lot more than asking out the first cute girl to flash me a smile that day. Sure, she might get a dicking, but only the most select few have ever gotten an ounce of commitment. Most women just aren't worth it, lad. Don't be salt.
>>
Make a fake story about a family member, friend, ex-gf etc. that involves abortion. Make it personally like you were close to the person the whole time. If she had an abortion it would have been emotional for her and by telling the story she will know you have had your emotion invested as a bystander because the person were close to you. If she had an abortion she would tell you and you can dump her like the dirty girl she is.
>>
>>17722479
>when is a convo about having an abortion in the past so important?
Probably if youve had an abortion before.
>>
>>17722611
Things like this dont work because she could just stay quiet since you never asked her.
>>
>>17722039
>No one will look at me if I have a child
>Quick kill it and pretend like I never did anything
Thats what you sound like.
>>
>>17720497

Just fucking ask her if it's going to be a dealbreaker like this. You'll likely scare her off either way.

I frankly don't give a shit like other posters about whether or not you find it a dealbreaker, but if you have a such thing as dealbreakers, it's best to be clear about what they are and early.

That said, I personally think judging someone for an abortion without being pragmatic about the reasons is stupid.
>>
>>17723840
Would you judge someone for a criminal past. like say a sex offender?
>>
>>17723985

It depends on their criminal past, how long ago it was, and what the circumstances are.

My cousin is a sex offender because some skeezy chick decided to have sex with him at a party, saying she was 18, when she was 15. Her parents pressed charges, he went to prison. He was 20 or so.

He's now 34 years old, and still a "sex offender," but he didn't really do something I'd hold against him.

If a girl got mistakenly pregnant when she was young and wasn't ready to have a baby and give it the life it deserved, I'd understand and wouldn't hold it against her. Same for finding out that her child was going to be born with a serious birth defect and ending that.

If she'd had a couple of abortions because she couldn't be arsed to use birth control or a condom? Yeah, that I might judge. But like I said, you need to be pragmatic.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.