[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: d20.jpg (20KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
d20.jpg
20KB, 420x420px
> this girl
> been fucking me/her ex whole september
>thought i was only there for sex
>we started "official" 10
Days go
>she tells me how she was living in her fears
>and wnts to change that by being with me
>wont give a fuck i said
>im in love
>fuck.mp4
>use her pc to check a group chat we both in
>scroll down 2 much
>last contact with ex was oct 12.
>we been fucking since 9/11
>official since 22nd

So she basically was lying to both HIM and ME for 1.5 months.

>was she serious about her changing and not living in fears
>or is it a matter of time till they fuck again

What the fuck do I do? I feel like I have the biggest rock in the world on my chest atm.. do I confort her asking when was the last time she had contact with him or do I just wait and see maybe PEOPLE can actually move ON?

>i actually know her EX
>he 99% doesnt know Ive been fucking his gf past month and a half
> now shes my gf and idk if she can change or just a whore her whole life

Im thinking if I find out she is still doing shit and was lying to be about overcoming her fears, ill just meet her ex and talk to him, explain to him whats been happening and that we should.both tell her to fuck off.

Any advice ? Wont cut contact atm since theres no evidence she was lying about her fears and her talking to her ex since we been going out.
>>
Am I just being too fucking insecure about all this? Do I just have trust issues and just cant believe she wants to change her life ?
>>
Any1
>>
your fucked op, your not a good enough sociopath to not give a fuck now her ex is gonna want to knock your teeth out. Good luck. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>17720631
I would beat his ass with 1 hand mate thats least of my worries
>>
>>17720398
lol if i were here bf I'd snap your fucking neck but yea she's a whore. If she did that to him (well she did do it to you too) she will do it to you. You should probably just dump her in all honesty, save yourself the trouble for when she shows her true colors.
>>
>>17720398
dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1474310153724.jpg (59KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474310153724.jpg
59KB, 533x800px
>>17720398
describe the girl OP. What is she like?
>>
I've been in this situation before, except she broke up with him to fuck me because i wouldn't cheat when she wanted to, then proceeded to tell each one of us she was only fucking us. We only found out she was still fucking the other because she got pregnant and didn't know whose it was. Turned out not to be mine.

I wouldn't trust a slut, dude, but that's just me.
>>
Probably overthinking right
>>
>>17720398
You've been official since Oct. 22nd. Her last contact with her ex was the 12th, 18 days ago.

I don't see much being off, she probably cheated on her boyfriend with you. Still... I would be weary with her. Don't put much trust in her for the time being and if you get any whiff of infidelity with you don't be afraid to break shit off and find another.

Pretty much what i'm saying is she hasn't been unfaithful to you because she hasn't talked to her ex (or hopefully anyone else) since you've been official, but don't let you're feelings get so wrapped up in her in case she decides to do the same thing to you as she did her ex.
>>
I don't understand how everyone wants to beat this guy's teeth out if you were her boyfriend, shes the one who cheated lmao
>>
>>17720398
OP, this is very common for a woman to be fucking two or more guys as she leaves a relationship, it is rarely a clean break. Some are better able to conceal it than others but they understand a man's ego blinds them to the possibility she is fucking multiples. The bf thinks she loves him, the new guy believes she loves him. She also knows even if discovered the bf will try harder and the new guy will try harder and both will overlook being made a fool.
>>
>>17721744
Idk if he should take your advice seeing as you can't even fucking count to 10 lol
>>
this is all I have to say fampai
drop that bitch, not worth the heartache
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGobXsmPx78
>>
Since you two weren't official during the time they were having sex it's kind of a grey area. She probably should have been honest, but it's up to you whether or not you think that people should be exclusive even when not official yet.

She probably just didn't want to leave him until she knew things were going to go somewhere with you. aka: she is incapable emotionally of being single right now. Red flag for insecurity/dependency. You might want to just let her go before things get too serious.
>>
>>17720398
It's up to your judgment OP. You're not in love, let's set that straight. But the fact that you thought you were only there for sex means she may have thought the same thing, in which case fucking her ex at the same time is not a crime at all. It's a matter of whether or not you can personally tolerate that. Some would be able to, some wouldn't.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.