[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the male virginity matter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: _MG_8j511_2-copy_600.jpg (95KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_8j511_2-copy_600.jpg
95KB, 600x600px
Assuming someone's at a point where losing it wouldn't in question; should the person/environment matter or should one take what he can get?
>>
>>17720361

is this your convoluted way of asking if oyu shoudl get a hooker?
>>
>>17720361
Nobody cares about your virginity, do whatever the hell you want.
>>
>>virginity important?
Virginity is only as important as you make it. Just like you first road-trip or your first time ice-skating.
It is what you make it.
>>
File: 1475891064913.gif (433KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475891064913.gif
433KB, 500x375px
>>17720361

>Does the male virginity matter?

It depends on what it means to you. Every culture, religion and country has different ideas of virginity, what its worth is. There is no universal price checker for your first sexual experience.

You have to find your own worth, we can't tell you how much it is.

As a personal reference, I was so eager to lose my virginity to escape the awkwardness and feelings of inadequacy that I felt in high school that I just had sex with the first girl that would agree to it. It was awkward and weird and a little less than satisfying but I don't necessarily regret it because I learned from it and I'm getting a little too old to fuck around with regret.

I learned from all of the awkward, weird, less than satisfying things I did as a kid and now I'd like to think I'm a fairly informed, level headed adult. Thats what childhood is.

We can give you all kinds of advice but you have to decide for yourself what kind of experience you're looking for and how long you're willing to wait to get it.
>>
>>17720361

>does the male virginity matter

define 'matter' and you'll find your answer. the majority of your virginity significance is self assigned, but 90% of that comes from society and culture, which has warped and changed a lot over the years.

culturally, socially and sexually yes, it does matter.

losing virginity is a rite of passage. its one of the 'seven wonders' of adulthood. losing your virginity proves that you are a desirable mate. not that oyu can get any girl you want or any nonsense like that, but it proves that you are worthy of sex with SOMEONE. cuz you had sex.

it has become a sort of 'test' among first world westerners. so the question becomes

>should one take what he can get

it depends. culturally / socially if all you can get is a hooker, no. im not saying hookers or bad or that you shouldn't get a hooker. but it doesn't count. you are still culturally and socially a virgin. and having one sexual experience with a hooker isn't going to give you the supposed know how needed when you bed a real woman. and of course, you aren't going to bed a real woman. if you are settling for a hooker for your first time after being a virgin at a later than expected age, its because you dont actually believe you can bag yourself a real woman.

then there is psychological. having only one sexual experience be wiht a hooker can have negative results, though we all take our psychology a bit differently, but the general outcome is that you see women as impossible to attain, but objects to buy, that women despise you and dont want you but you NEED them so you have to pay to get them.

don't have sex with a hooker becuase you want to 'lsoe' your virginity. because if its something you can pay to remove, then its not worth 'losing' the begin with.

but have sex with a hooker if oyu want to HAVE SEX. that is okay.

there is a difference. good luck
>>
>>17720361
It matters to me personally. I'm staying a virgin until I've met """"the one""""" and we've been in a long relationship. At least a year, then I'd consider sex.

Completely personal but I want it to a way to show appreciation and dedication to the person I love.

Unfortunately right now I love somebody who has had 30 sexual partners.

g-good thing she doesn't love me back

r-right
>>
File: 1468982954380.jpg (36KB, 582x406px) Image search: [Google]
1468982954380.jpg
36KB, 582x406px
>>17720361
Still believes in virginity!
>>
I think it does. Almost cringy thinking about the hot chicks I banged early on and how bad I was. Now being a sex god, it really helps keep a woman around.
>>
>Virginity itself

No

>Being able to form bonds and perform socially in the ways that pretty much always lead to losing virginity

Yes.
>>
virginity doesn't matter at all unless you want it to
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.