[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me your questions ????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1109.jpg (192KB, 955x1114px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.jpg
192KB, 955x1114px
Ask me your questions about anything and everything
>>
Why should I?
>>
>>17720344
That's a good question but u don't have to ask me anything
>>
How can I learn to be confident with my body

I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny either. I'm just weak and pasty and soft on the edges, and my boobs are too far apart.
>>
>>17720340
I sat down naked on a weird chair and brown stuff came out of my body.

Is this normal?
>>
>>17720435
Personally you just need to come to terms with who you are, like if you're not going to change yourself love your self. Everyone looks and different not one person has the same body. You are a individual and no one else is like you respect that.
>>
>>17720461
Wouldn't say so would recomend wearing diapers
>>
>>17720340
why do i still feel compelled to make things right between me & my ex? riddle me that oh great & wise buddah
>>
>>17720488
Maybe your still in love ? Or did u do something you regret while being with her
>>
>>17720503
I regret how I handled things in the aftermath of when we broke up. We both did mean shit to each other so I felt justified at the time, but I really just want to bury the hatchet between the two of us so there isn't a sense "this person absolutely fucking hates me" if that makes even the slightest bit of sense.
>>
Why do I have a gut feeling that somehow I will end up with her in the end?
>>
>>17720576
Maybe you should give it one last go at sorting things out it could be for the best but if they don't want to make things right with you move on and find someone else who is good for you
>>
>>17720588
She does give off some mixed signals. And the last time I tried to arrange anything with her went like this. This was like 3 and a half weeks ago?

> "Hey, are you free anytime soon? I would like to grab coffee and chat"

> "Hey! I'll have to get back to you on it. Taking 7 classes this semester on top of working the two jobs and getting stuck babysitting this weekend has been filling up my schedule."

> "No worries. I just figured that we should meet up soon"

> "Definitely!"
>>
>>17720598
I would just say pritty blunt like do u actually want to talk and sort it all out or do you just want to leave and move on get a straight answer so you know
>>
>>17720611
I guess.

For now, I think it may be best to wait till like Mid to end of November or December, and try to do something in the city. (Ice Skating? Its near that time of year)
>>
>>17720623
Yeah if you meet up again definitely get up to somthing fun to let them know ur serious and show then what a good time u have together
>>
>>17720635
Yea. I definitely want something kinda fun for if we meet up. (Probably more fun for her, as she watches me fail constantly. I never skated before.)

This is kinda how she acts in general

>She is shy, and kinda doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes.

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.
>>
>>17720641
Yeah so I actually think you could sort things out, I guess you just gotta give her time to bring her self around
>>
>>17720651
Yea. I get that feeling from her. That everything could work out, but she's just gotta get some life stuff sorted.

I don't know if it is shyness from her, nervousness, busy life or what.

But alot of stuff points towards the foundations of something being there.
>>
>>17720661
She might not be fully comfortable around you just be there for her and make sure ur not gonna just treat her like shit and leave show her your there for real and want her
>>
>>17720672
I Suppose, and that kinda builds into one possibility I considered

I kinda suspect that a certain friend of hers may have done something to damage her view of me.
>>
>>17720340

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
How many girls have you had sex with?
Have you always been overweight?
>>
>>17720685
Well you need to prove her/them wrong
>>17720690
I was 16.
I've slept with 5, 3 of them being in a relationship.
No I started getting overweight when I was 17-18
>>
>>17720709
>Well you need to prove her/them wrong
I suppose.

My idea was kinda this.

>He tries getting her as a side chick (Had a GF)
>She wasn't really into that whole idea, so turned him a way in that respect (Still remained friends, but a little visible awkwardness.)
>He see's that I asked her out, and that she may have some interest
>Tries to drive a wedge (By forcing his way in, and maybe telling her lies about me. (That I just want her for her body maybe?))
>Kinda, but not completely successful (Prevented a relationship, but did not prevent a friendship of sorts. Maybe she still retains some feelings as well)
>>
>>17720709
I take it that's not you in the OP pic?
>>
>>17720709

Please tell me your name is Brandon. Please tell me your last name starts with L. Please tell me you live in New York. I want you to be Brandon so bad.
>>
>>17720721
Yeah that's me
>>17720716
Yeah well u just need to go for it hope for the best if she doesn't want things with you just let it be but try your best to show that ur not that person who that person is trying to portray you as
>>
>>17720732
>Yeah well u just need to go for it hope for the best if she doesn't want things with you just let it be but try your best to show that ur not that person who that person is trying to portray you as

I suppose. I just need to hope that she is willing to give me a chance to show that I am not like he is trying to make me seem.
>>
How bad am I for height weight?

5' 11" 230lbs?
>>
>>17720743
Yeah that's the way, I hope everything works out for the best
>>17720726
I am not Brandon
>>
>>17720746
I would say that's not too bad compared to me 5ft8" at 286lbs
>>
File: 3.jpg (193KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
193KB, 719x1280px
>>17720748
>Yeah that's the way, I hope everything works out for the best

hopefully.

Now I just need to figure out how to approach her again about this, and when.

I really dont see her in person much anymore. Maybe weekly, but not only very briefly in passing. So text is my best bet.

This is kinda how a bit of the last friendly conversation went
>>
>>17720751
I was like 270 in March. Lost about 40ish pounds in 2 and a half months. Been steady since. Fluctuating between 228 and 234 since
>>
>>17720755
Yeah she seems to text you fine I definitely feel like there is hope but just keep texting her and show ur interest
>>
In-a-gadda-da-vida is an Iron Butterfly song or was it Deep Purple?
The question just popped, I could look it up but you said ask you
>>
>>17720762
True. Seems like she at minimum likes talking to me to some degree. I just don't know how to word it for doing something in the city.
>>
>>17720759
That's good to hear buddy
>>17720769
I would answer if u actually understood you
>>17720770
Just talk to her as much as you can for a few days and arrange a date when I feel comfortable
>>
>>17720833
>Just talk to her as much as you can for a few days and arrange a date when I feel comfortable

Yea. I suppose. I still think I'll wait until it calms down with school for her, which will be like a month or so. Maybe earlier.

Also, Ice Skating(Which is my current plan as it is more getting towards the Holidays now) would make more sense in the late fall to early winter, than now, with upto 75 degree days.
>>
>>17720873
Yeah you sound like u have a solid plan there that will hopefully work out
>>
>>17720875
Hopefully. I fully believe that if I could get my foot in the door with her, then all will work out.

Kinda surprising that she is almost 21, and I am 20.... And we are in a situation like this. This is more of a high schooler situation.
>>
How do you maintain this non-intense positive personality through written word?

I feel like my voice through type is just intense and not comforting.
>>
>>17720907
Just type how you would say it like I literally just type the words that I would say to a friend
>>
>>17720340
How can I be motivated to eat less or healthier? I exercise so I'm not fat, but I'm probably killing myself eating nothing but sugar, carbs, and meats
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.