[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

transexuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: crl.png (195KB, 475x393px) Image search: [Google]
crl.png
195KB, 475x393px
Is there a sexual orientation that you tend to be more attracted to people who changed sex? Particularly male to feminine. I might be that guy. I bet there are many like me..

How do I go about this? Is there any specific place where I'm prone to have more success meeting these people other than Thailand?

No chance for: gay-bars, don't wanna get gay guys picking on me. Paying for sex. I guess I'm pretty narrow minded. Still try to help me.

Picture related.
>>
Bisexual.
>>
File: screamed the stable boy.png (796KB, 720x2526px) Image search: [Google]
screamed the stable boy.png
796KB, 720x2526px
>>17720155
its a special type of fag who wants his man to have a fem look and fem benis
>>
File: 1376886267191.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1376886267191.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>17720155

>Is there a sexual orientation that you tend to be more attracted to people who changed sex?

Why does there have to be an orientation? Can't you just be attracted to trans people and not have a label?

Gay bars are honestly your best shot. Every since the trans explosions gay bars have kind of turned into all-purpose LGBT hangouts. Most places don't have "trans" bars, they all just kind of just flock to gay bars.

Unfortunately, the community you're attracted to isn't going to just be hanging out at book stores or coffee shops or learning annex cooking classes so you're kind of going to have to bite the bullet and dive in head first. Pride events, gay bars, online communities, etc,.

Good luck. Don't worry about what to call yourself. It doesn't really matter. Having labels is just an easy way for other people to categorize you and it won't help you find an identity.
>>
>>17720155
Bisexual and I just found the trap I'm currently with on the internet
>>
>>17720211
but it's so difficult to fit.. and if I change my mind, the name is forever stained. Especially within the family. And I value family a lot.

Really helped though.
>>
>>17720218
dude.. you have to tell me her name.. or at least kik. if she breaks up w you I'll propose to her
>>
>>17720155

Yes, it's called being a /pol/ack
>>
>>17720291
A/pol/ogize for that right now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.