[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendzone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: wp_ss_20161030_0002.jpg (195KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20161030_0002.jpg
195KB, 720x1280px
Did I just friendzoned? I'm literally autistic, so I can't tell
>>
Sweet move from you but not a good response from her

Can't really tell though from this convo
>>
>>17720134
I basically told her that I have a French paper due in a couple of days and that I haven't started it yet
>>
Depends on the girl. Some just enjoy playing hard to get banter. It's not much to go on.
>>
Threads like these always make me want to start up a "no it's not too late, idiot" general

Your last text is not a good response, but it's not like it's not redeemable.

You should have texted "you better teach me about coffee one day then"
There's nothing for her to respond to when you just tell her how you can't do the thing she told you to do, when she obviously was being playful, and you went for factual. Dead stop.
>>
>>17720209
Are you saying that she was being playful with that response? I went with factual because I thought she was being serious with her response. How can I recover?
>>
>>17720249
Just keep up the playful banter with her, this was only one time.
>>
>>17720249

She had two smileys in her last response, one of them a wink. She's playing hard to get, what she said is supposed to be take lightly, hence the wink emoji.

You're supposed to continue playing along.
>>
>I dont drink coffee though

Ugh, cringed.

>Mind doing one with me? ;)

This would have been perfect without the emoji. Hell id ditch the question mark as well.
>>
Looks like she is playing hard to get, and is just kinda being playful
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.