[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice about wearing or not a septum (fake) piercing. Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1477823565436.jpg (152KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477823565436.jpg
152KB, 1024x1024px
Need advice about wearing or not a septum (fake) piercing. Does is suit me ? also I´m straight and I would like to know what girls think about it, thx :)
>>
>>17720059
Yeah it looks good on you. Just so you know, it's a symbol in the gay community, so don't get surprised if guys start hitting on you or people assuming you're gay.
>>
it's the only piercing I sincerely do not find attractive on anybody
>>
Eh, I'm not huge on piercings in general but I don't think so.

P.s tho, you are pretty attractive in general, and plz don't wear hats you have surprisingly great hair
>>
Straight dude here. You look gay. Im not even trying to meme or,be a dick here. Just saying that I would probably think youre gay if i saw you in class or something
>>
>>17720059
You seem like you would look better without it. To be honest you look sort of faggy with it.
>>
>>17720090
He looks gay to you probably because you have an attraction to him lol
>>
>>17720059
It looks fucking retarded, on everybody. Unless you are a major faggot and want to signal it to everybody who sees you ... just don't.
>>
You look like a faggot so yes, it does.
>>
>>17720059
OP, people are saying you look like a faggot simply because you're an attractive guy. The septum thing looks cool.
>>
You're a handsome dude but it 100% makes you look like a raging homosexual. Septum piercings never look good anyway, take that shit off. Why the fuck would you willingly wear a fashion accessory associated with fucking cows?
>>
>>17720059

Get it actually pierced, pussy. The moment you're making out with some girl and that cheap piece of shit just falls out of your face you're gonna look like a real chode.
>>
Are you sure you are not at least bi, you have gay face.
>>
>>17720059
>4chan filename
Why?

That said the guy in your picture needs to trash that shit and rethink his life.
>>
>>17720078

This. It look like what it is.

You have something coming out of your nose.

Is it a booger? It could be.
>>
>>17720059
guys with piercings look like homos
nothing wrong w being a homo tho
>>
>>17720059

i think you look good with it in the first picture, not in the second.

i thikn its becuase that kind of piercing fits the smug look you have ,the messy hair, the more wild rough 'punk' type look.

whereas iwth the hat you just look like a normal qt, sweet smile, wiht an ugly ass ring.

as a gneeral rule, they're not good, but you look good so its not hurting your look (in the first photo).

id ignore the others saying you need to get it really pierced. I think its dumb that you have to get a hole on your body when there are alternatives. the fact htat people DONT use fake piercings is actually kinda weird if you think about it.

i had a fake earing for awhile. it was interesting. if people ask say you want to get a real piercing but wanted to see what its like first.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.