[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a male friend pays for me all the time does it mean anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8630.jpg (18KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8630.jpg
18KB, 236x236px
I had a male friend that pays for me every time we went out. Most of the time only the two of us. Like when we go for a movie or dinner etc. I insisted him to pay for mine but he refused to let me do so. So from then I stopped offering him to pay for myself cause I know he wouldn't let me do it,no matter what.
When we party or so he always making jokes like "I want to sleep with you" or "let's fuck" or "You're too tough I can't confront you" kind of. Mind you he's only do that after few drinks.
What I don't understand is he never text me or ring me or anything. We talk but rarely, and the conversation is purely about stupid things, nothing serious. I don't think he likes me. I just can't figure it out why he always do that.
Maybe he thinks I'm broke or he being rich he would like to pay for a friend who studying and working at the same time?
>>
>>17720027
> he always making jokes like "I want to sleep with you" or "let's fuck"
>jokes
>>
>I had a male friend that pays for me every time we went out.

He wants to date you

>Most of the time only the two of us

He wishes it was a date

>Like when we go for a movie or dinner etc. I insisted him to pay for mine but he refused to let me do so.

You're making him think it's a date

>So from then I stopped offering him to pay for myself cause I know he wouldn't let me do it,no matter what.

He really wants to date you

>When we party or so he always making jokes like "I want to sleep with you" or "let's fuck" or "You're too tough I can't confront you" kind of. Mind you he's only do that after few drinks.

>He's not making jokes

>What I don't understand is he never text me or ring me or anything. We talk but rarely, and the conversation is purely about stupid things, nothing serious. I don't think he likes me. I just can't figure it out why he always do that.

He wants to give you the D and you're boring

>Maybe he thinks I'm broke or he being rich he would like to pay for a friend who studying and working at the same time?

At least give the guy a blowjob
>>
>>17720104
>At least give the guy a blowjob
I don't know what else to say rather than this lol
>>
>>17720027
Are you legitimately dumb, or are you just playing dumb and innocent?

He EXPLICITLY tells you he wants to fuck you, and you decide to think, "OH, HE'S JUST KIDDING. WHAT A CARD, LOL."

He wants to fuck you. You know this, and you're using the fact that he's a dummy to take advantage of his finances. Good job being the stereotypical cunt "nice guys" go on about.
>>
he probably is the most beta-cuck in humankind history.
If you like him take his advances when you are out drinking.
>>
he's scared of rejection but he keeps on dropping hints of what he wants to do
>>
>>17720151

>Are you legitimately dumb, or are you just playing dumb and innocent?
He EXPLICITLY tells you he wants to fuck you, and you decide to think, "OH, HE'S JUST KIDDING. WHAT A CARD, LOL."
What can I think of? He's serious, so let's fuck? I want this friendship that's why I chose to not acting on it.

>He wants to fuck you. You know this, and you're using the fact that he's a dummy to take advantage of his finances. Good job being the stereotypical cunt "nice guys" go on about.
I don't used him for his finance. I some time bought him small stuff as well.
Even if all he ever wanted was to fuck then what can I do? Stopping this relationship for the thing that I don't even know if it's a fact or he just joking around? Guys makes joke like that,how can I know what the hell is going on in his mind? Plus I don't want to just fuck. I already told him that I don't do that one night thing. And he never says a word.
>>
Obviously this man is a genetically inferior beta male. You should never let him touch your vagina, chances are the inside of a vagina is so foreign to this man he wouldn't know what to do even if you let him. My suggestion would be to continually use him and also humiliate and insult him in public. If possible try to get a boyfriend and start kissing/groping him directly in front of this "friend". If you play your cards right you can eventually degrade him into a full blown cuck. You might have to endure some rather degrading scenarios, such as watching him grovel on the floor completely naked with a chastity device on while he rambles incoherently about how he doesn't deserve your vagina because he's such an inferior loser. It will be worth it though when he puts the down payment on the new BMW he buys for you, your boyfriend and your baby to be.

Best of luck. Again, if you have sex with him you'll only disappoint yourself and he'll be less prone to buying you things, because he assumes that he has gained some power in the relationship. A man like him is unfit and incapable of wielding any power, he is meant to be degraded, used, abused and completely exploited until god willing, he ends his own life and removes his inferiority from the human gene pool.

Godspeed.
>>
>>17720154
>>17720160

Yeah maybe. He never tried so I can't do anything cause I don't even know if he interested. Shouldn't he try to text me or talk to me more rather than just that?
>>
>>17720187
why would he do that if he is scared of rejection?
maybe he is waiting for you to make the move?
>>
>>17720187
if he's anything like I was when I was afraid of rejection then he's waiting for you to be interested in him also. But right now you're just enjoying the ride
>>
>>17720203
>>17720244
I don't even know if he interested honestly. And I'm afraid of rejection too. Also I don't like the idea of one night thing and I know for sure he likes it. If he's serious he wouldn't casually mention about it.
>>
>>17720328
well if you two are afraid of rejection and neither would make a move there is no point on digging any deeper.

If you are interested and are unwilling to make a move, then you might as well not be interested at all.
Apparently you'll be only interested if a guy makes a move first, which baffles my mind.
>>
>>17720174
>What can I think of? He's serious, so let's fuck? I want this friendship that's why I chose to not acting on it.

Ugh, I still can't tell if you're really stupid or just playing dumb. He's telling you he wants to fuck you. How on earth do you honestly believe that's a joke? What friends of yours do jokingly say you want to fuck? What other friend does that to you? The ones that want to fuck you, you moron. Since he wants to fuck you, it's obvious he doesn't want a "friendship." Friendships DON'T involve fucking! So whether you "act on it" or not, he still just wants to fuck you. Period.

>I don't used him for his finance. I some time bought him small stuff as well.
Yes you do. You don't have to let him pay. You can grab the check yourself, pay before he has a chance, force him to take the money, and if that doesn't work, tell him that you refuse to go out with him if he insist on paying, because you're not comfortable with the implications (the implication being, it's a fucking date). But you are comfortable abusing his generosity, aren't you?

>Even if all he ever wanted was to fuck then what can I do? Stopping this relationship for the thing that I don't even know if it's a fact or he just joking around? Guys makes joke like that,how can I know what the hell is going on in his mind?

This whole time, it hasn't occurred to you to ask him, point blank, whether he's serious or joking, right? Because, you're so sure he's joking, obviously. He's paying for all your shit, in date like settings, telling you (JOKINGLY) he wants to fuck you. But, what's wrong with any of that. FREE STUFF AND NO RESPONSIBILITY, LOL.

>Plus I don't want to just fuck. I already told him that I don't do that one night thing.

Then ask him if he wants a relationship.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.