[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 Simultaneous Social Networks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1352.jpg (46KB, 641x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1352.jpg
46KB, 641x352px
Why do people need Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat at the same time? They're essentially all for sharing what you're doing, what you like, and what you look like. Why have three going?
>>
facebook for family
instagram for showing off your life or pet
snapchat for sending nudes
>>
>>17719826
This. Everything has a nice. For example, /adv/ is where people go to ask for advice instead of stupid stream of consciousness bullshit.
>>
Redundant if you ask me. I only have jewbook and I barely use that. I have like 50ish friends and never post anything lol
>>
Facebook to keep contact with your friends and family, somewhat like networking, but also posting your social life. It's extremely open and nearly stalker-tire.
Instagram is simply to show off and attentionwhoring, this is a stalker's wet dream.
Snapchat was built as a revolt for social media, while Instagram and Facebook its forever going to live on the web until you delete it yourself (but even then its most likely going to be there). But with Snapchat, your "snap" gets deleted within 24 hours or within 10 seconds of the one you are snapping it to opens the snap. So it's less stalker-tier since everything is deleted eventually.
>>
>>17719826
Actually not true though. They all blend.

>>17719830
Our "consciousness" or "thoughts" inform our judgenents and decisions, fuckface.

>>17719843
Snapchat prompted the question. It's an alternative, not a revolt. There was an article on there about how "beauty vloggers are using soap in their eyebrows, with fantastic results," so I don't think I'd call it some underground cool kid option. Maybe, like 4chan, it was until it became popular and too profitable to sell out.

-

So back to my question (/adv/ usually has difficulty with this), why use all three redundantly?

Example: posting pictures of your halloween party on all three platforms, and asking your friends to follow you on all three platforms.
>>
>Why have three going?
Because you're an extremely vapid millennial with nothing better to do with your time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.