[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just ejaculated with alot of blood. It looked lumpy and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1476199184819.jpg (20KB, 332x486px) Image search: [Google]
1476199184819.jpg
20KB, 332x486px
I just ejaculated with alot of blood. It looked lumpy and the blood itself was tons and tons of fibers and thread like structures, while the fluid itself was pinkish/red.

Before that my balls felt as if something is trying to crush them between an anvil. But during the ejaculation I felt so good, simply because the preassure exploded away and I was left with an amaxing sensation. Now im abit more sore than usual, but theres no preassure anymore.

Should I be worried?
>>
>>17719702
>jizzing blood and flesh
>better ask /adv/

Are you insane? Go to the hospital, you may have cancer or worse.
>>
>>17719702
Yes. You should seek medical attention immediately.
>>
>>17719706
I had no symptoms before that besides the feeling of something squeezing my balls. Also no blood in urine. No pain while ejafulating and there are no lumps on my testicles. I check them once a week.
>>
>>17719713
You should still see a fucking doctor.
>>
>>17719713
Bloody semen is rarely serious especially without other symptoms. For testicular or prostate cancer to cause ejaculate with Blood it needs to be quote advanced. You WOULD feel symptoms, bloody ejaculate is not the first symptom. In most cases it is nothing and requires no treatment. Obviously you whould still see a doctor if youre worried, but its probably an infection or inflammation.

It can also happen ir you sat alot.

IF it happens for a second time in a row then it is a problem. Or if you start experiencing new symptoms.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.