[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking up with messed up gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pepe-anxious.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-anxious.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
Hi guys,
here's the deal: I need to break up with my gf, the relationship is killing me. The exact reasons don't really matter for what I'm going to ask though. My gf is pretty messed up, she has a history of violence and physically attacked me several times in the past. She also threatened to destroy some valuable things in my property. The big problem is: We live together (moved in together before she showed her true colours). Now what is the best way to break up without giving her the chance to do any damage? She will undoubtedly go insane after I'll tell her. Should I do it in our place? Somewhere outside? I know definitely that I won't be doing it in the morning before I head to uni, because I don't wanna come back to what she'll have done to my stuff when I come back. I feel kinda trapped. What do I do? Pls halp
>>
>>17719343
You do not say a fucking word. You prepare until you find yourself another place to stay. You move your shit out, then you tell her. Until then, you keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>17719373
Fuck. I knew there wouldn't be any easy way out. Thanks anyway for the response
>>
>>17719390
Trust me. Went through this shit, many times.
>>
change the locks, pack her shit up set it outside phone her and tell her it's over and to collect her shit.
>>
>>17719420
Damn...hope you're doing well today, bro.
>>
Just text her mang.
>>
>>17719373
/thread
>>
>>17719343
Don't say anything, quietly move your valuables the fuck away from the apt to a safe location, don't tell her where it is. Change all the passwords to social media, email, phone etc.

Also inform the landlord or whoever in advance, state specifically this is because your gf is violent and you feel unsafe in the apartment and tell them whatever it is you want to do about the apartment - the easiest thing would be to walk away and leave her to try to find a new roommate rather than trying to oust her, so if you can tell the landlord in the beginning of the month that you'll be moving out within a week or so (tell them not to tell your gf) and this is the last month for which you'll pay your rent. Just make sure they know the situation and remember to mention you're leaving your gf due to her being crazy and violent. Maybe send e-mails to the landlord.

Then one day pack your stuff while she's at work or school or wherever and quickly move shit out to a place you're staying at while sorting everything out. Then meet your gf in a public place and break up with them. Record the discussion you have while breaking up in case she'll try to threaten you and will later try to start shit like false rape accusations.
>>
Be an adult and talk to her about it in a public place. Have some friends at your place to make sure it doesn't get messy. Invite some of her friends to make sure she doesn't have a melt down.

Have some empathy.
>>
>>17719343
How about this. Make her break up with you instead.

Don't do it in a super obvious way i.e. being mean/cold, just do all things she doesn't like, finds annoying, etc.
>>
File: 1280646680743.jpg (14KB, 180x142px)
1280646680743.jpg
14KB, 180x142px
>>17719598
>"Have some empathy."

>Give a known violent and reckless person the benefit of a doubt and put your safety and your property at risk.
>This is being an adult.
>>
>>17719598
>"My gf is pretty messed up, she has a history of violence and physically attacked me several times in the past. She also threatened to destroy some valuable things in my property"
>have some empathy

Anon you're a goddamn fool
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.