[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get people to take these pictures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sadf234asdf.png (1MB, 1020x628px) Image search: [Google]
sadf234asdf.png
1MB, 1020x628px
>headshot pic, chest and arms in frame
>pic of me outside doing a sport or some kind of activity
>a full body picture
>a pic of me and a group of friends socializing

also someone told me I need a pic of me cuddling a dog and smiling but I don't think I can get that one other than a selfie

the anon told me that its better to have other people take as many of these for you as you can get

I don't wanna annoy people by asking them to be my photographer but I really need these pics
>>
>>17719258
ask one of your friends you will need them for the group pictures anyway.
If you don't have enough friends then start by making more friends.
>>
>>17719271
I have friends but the question is how do I convince them to take all these weird pictures
>>
>>17719286
pictures of you having good time isn't weird.
If the pictures are weird then that's part of the problem.
>>
>>17719291
Alright, do you have any tips on the exact specifics of these pics

Like with all of these pics my face needs to be in it right?

What if I go "hey dude take this pic of me doing (insert activity) I want it for my story (or instagram or whatever)

And same general formula for everything else

?
>>
>>17719300
You're taking this picture thing way too seriously, my dude. Yeah, tell them you want it for snapchat or whatever but don't excessively plan out when you want your pictures. It's a spur of the moment thing.
>>
>>17719300
see this kind of autism is exactly what you want to avoid.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.