[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help, im shaking, i fucking hate everything I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0008.jpg (78KB, 610x915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.jpg
78KB, 610x915px
I need your help, im shaking, i fucking hate everything

I had this girlfriend for about 4 years and after a while I found out that she flirting with a lot of guys so i got really insecure with her and she didnt liked that so she broke up with me, I cried a lot, I couldnt even eat because I missed her, I even begged to her, cryied in the rain to get her back with me and she didnt even care, this was almost 2 months ago, but last night I got a message from her saying that she wants to get back together because she misses me, but that she knew a guy and they kissed and shit. and i just dont get how she forgot about me that quickly, how she could kiss another guy while i was begging to her to stay with me, she broke my heart but i really miss her, i just cant trust her, but that was the problem to begin with, what do i do, do i forgive her, do i stay away, she was everything to me, i fucking hate this i dont know why im such a pussy crying for this shit
>>
>>17719108
English is shit because im on a phone and cant stop crying because im a fucking faggot
>>
There's two things you can choose to believe and do.

1. That she loves you but was confused about what she wanted, (don't tell me you've never thought about being with someone else too), so she tried that, doesn't like it and realised she wants you, so get back together.
or
2. She thinks she can just leave you any time, has no respect for you, wanted to go off fucking other guys and suddenly realised shes bored of it now and wants a bitch boyfriend back so she comes to you
>>
Man, being 14 must be so tough for you. You should maybe try dating other girls instead of feeding your dependency problems.
>>
File: 1427432793268.gif (1MB, 400x228px) Image search: [Google]
1427432793268.gif
1MB, 400x228px
>>17719112
yep.
>>
>>17719108
>>17719108
I know it sucks man but you really should just leave her. She might want you now but it is just because she got bored with the other guy. Think about it, you have been dating for so many years, and she just leaves you facedown on the ground. For what? A guy that never cared for her. Even though she loved the other guy, with time she realized how much of a douche he was. Imagine this, if the guy was very cool, kind and caring like you are, would she dump him too? She knew she had you and is currently using you. This is such a bad situation to be in for sure and I can understand the pain. But it would be best for you to just leave. If she has the chance she might dump you again. Sorry OP but you know what to do.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.