[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My female best friend, who is dating my other best friend, is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

File: 1459030366363.png (235KB, 667x666px) Image search: [Google]
1459030366363.png
235KB, 667x666px
My female best friend, who is dating my other best friend, is very unhelpful when it comes to girls. I want her to help me get a girlfriend, and she has helped my other friend recently. Every time I ask her about X or Y girl, she is always saying something negative or trying to turn me away. It's very noticeable that she get irritated when I talk about other girls around her; she pretends she doesn't hear, she leaves, or bashes on the girls.

Is she just afraid she will lose my attention if I get a girlfriend? She is a very close friend and we talk about everything together, but man, she of all people knows how bad I need a girlfriend and she said it herself, but I don't get why she acts the way she does when it comes down to action.
>>
>>17718934
Your sense of entitlement is pretty strong.

Reality Check: You are asking her for a favor. She is not obligated to do it, nor is she obligated to tell you why - any more than if you asked her for a loan or some other favor and she said No.
>>
>>17718934
Maybe you are an unsalvable piece of shit, and she's trying to let you down easy by talkkng bad about those other girls. I mean, she can sweet talk those girls about you all she wants all day to help you, but at the end of the day, if you're unredeemable, her reputation goes down for upselling you.
>>
>>17718934
Seems like she's being selfish and trying to keep you from being with a girl. I think it's not the fact that she's afraid she will lose all your attention but the fact that she wants all your attention. Stop asking her to get you a girl and find one with the help of someone else or just by yourself.

Alternatively, you could bring it up and ask her why is she doing that, but there's no sure way to know that her answer won't also be manipulative.
>>
>>17718942

I knew someone would say that. You must realize that she isn't just some normal friend; we spend a lot of time together and she truly cares for my well being. She has sacrificed more for me than any other person I've ever met. I just don't get it. She always talks about how X or Y guy we know should hook up with X or Y girl we know, but it's never about me. Never does she say those things about me. Even when I say another girl is hot, she just gets noticeably irritated and says something bad about them after.

I don't understand. I need a girlfriend badly, she is my best bet to help me by far, and yet she acts like this.
>>
among girls it's a pretty shitty move to set a chick up with a NEET guy, nerd or failure.

Which means: You dont have what it takes to have a BF.

Just because you need a GF in her words, doesnt mean any Girl would need you as BF.
>>
Possible reasons:

1. You're a ridiculous self entitled cunt and expecting her to be your wingman or offer advice where she doesn't care

2. She genuinely doesn't care or has lost interest because you're such a fag about it

3. She likes you and is jealous

4. She's a bit of a cunt

I'd wager on 1 from the way you think and talk. Either way if she's genuinely your best friend then why the fuck wouldn't you talk to her about it
>>
>>17718960
Maybe you're just entitled/ugly/an asshole
>>
>>17718934
I love when anons on these threads turn on op. But seriously op, you're a cunt.
>>
>>17718960
girls have a totally different scale compared to men, that relies to beauty aswell as character.

A chick that men would call a 8-9 can easily because of a small disproportion in her face be ugly for a chick. And frankly speaken, when they give another chick shit, that is already a big sign of trust.

The next time, ask her, whhich girls are less shitty and worth dating in her mind. And ask them what you would need to do to get with them.

just calling a chick hot is no communication, ask direct questions and you may get direct answers.
>>
I honestly have no idea why anons in this thread are coming at OP. What did he do wrong exactly?
>>
>>17718947

I'm not an unattractive guy. Girls definitely like me, it's obvious, but I have issues finding someone that is like "us", as in, like my group of friends who I fucking adore. I want someone who I can like more than just physically, I want someone I can admire for qualities far greater and more important than that.

>>17718950

She is the one person that is always there for me when I need her. I am bi polar as they come, and whenever I'm having a depressive episode, she does whatever it takes to be there for me. I guess I just assumed this is one of those things she would be eager to help me with. I think she knows that a girlfriend will fill in the role she does for me and she doesn't want to lose that. It goes without saying that I emotionally support her as well.
>>
>>17718978

This is really solid advice, thanks. You're right, she always says things like "girls like that won't be able to do this or that for you". She usually defames their character.
>>
>>17718987
I never said anything about your look. Unredeemable means there's something definitely wrong with you, thus why you are not date material.

You just said you are bi-polar. You are definitely not bf material. Whoever shall be unlucky enough to date you will suffer an ill fate by being around you.

This is exactly why everyone thinks you're an entitled cunt.
>>
There are different potential reasons, but for me the two most common ones are that a) you are right and she is jealous and does not want you to be in a relationship or b) she's fine with you getting with a girl, but does not want you to get with any of her friends.

I don't think the latter is that weird a stance, she could get caught in the middle if the relationship turns sour and it's just weird to suddenly have two of your friends be closer to each other than either is to you. Petty, yeah, but quite common to feel this way. (Threatened, basically.)

Having said that given your second post, it seems pretty obvious to me that she harbors some feelings for you herself.
>>
I think it's partially because you're a shithead, and partially because she's a shithead.

She is a shithead because she probably is being silly.
All girls I know are kind of territorial. I always feel jealous when people I am close with show interest in meeting other people. They're mine and I fucking hate sharing. I don't want them to care less about me because they have a partner, I want their attentions. It's selfish, childish, petty and stupid but I know that's my emotional response to them-getting-a-partner. Of course I've never acted on it, but I still get that feeling.

You're a shithead because you feel entitled to have a girlfriend, you probably keep bothering her with this and you are the
>tfw no girlfriend
kind of asshole.
So stop being like that. It's lame. You don't need a girlfriend. You're not entitled to one, or to her help in finding one.
>>
File: 1477288022600.jpg (12KB, 355x258px) Image search: [Google]
1477288022600.jpg
12KB, 355x258px
>>17718942
>>17718947
>>17718961
>>17718963
>>17718965
What the fuck is wrong with you people
This board is so fucking hostile to anyone that isn't able to get girls as easy as getting fast food
>>
>>17718998

I really don't think that she believes I am undateable. That's the last things I'd expect really. I'm telling you, I'm not bad with girls. She herself has even told me that I am good at talking to girls and that I am the highest quality person she knows. It's totally possible that there's something I'm missing, but one things you guys have made clear is that I certainly do need to just straight up ask her something along the lines of what I can do to help myself rather than expecting her to wingman me or something.
>>
>>17719006
>entitlement entitlement this entire thread is muh entitlement

Holy shit how the hell is someone ever supposed to want something, chase after it, get denied, get sad about it, and NOT get shut down by ENTITLEMENT from you people or whoever?

Is everyone just supposed to go through life going LOL NOTHING MATTERS XD I DONT CARE IF MY LIFE IS SHIT TIER COMPARED TO EVERYONE ELSE IM NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING ANYWAYS LOLOL

Going entitlement is a cheap way to shut people down fuck off
>>
>>17719003

She doesn't really have any friends aside from myself, her boyfriend, and the friends we share (which are few and even fewer females). We have two female friends aside from her that we share in common.

>>17719006
That territory point is excellent. I think that is definitely a big part of it because I feel that way too about some of my friends, especally the ones I hold closest to my heart. Otherwise, I don't really bring it up much at all, to anyone. I only brought it up to my friends once about a year ago when we were taking molly, about how bad I needed help. They didn't oblige (we only just met her then). I never brought it up again. Then a few weeks ago, when I was depressive, she asked me if a girl would help me, and I said it probably would and asked if she could help. She said sure, but her actions following that show me she all that I describe prior.
>>
if she is as close as a friend as you say she is, just try to communicate and ask her what her deal is especially if she's helped another friend recently.

what types of girls do you ask her about? do you know them personally?
>>
>>17719006
When did people become so obsessed with the idea of entitlement? Did that stupid Colin Moriarty Mass Effect 3 video leak out to normies?
>>
>>17719017
He's not trying to get girls, he's trying to get ammo to use against his best friend
>>
File: LIES.gif (194KB, 255x174px) Image search: [Google]
LIES.gif
194KB, 255x174px
>>17719039
How do you go from "guys I can't get a girlfriend and my friend wont help me what do I do"
to

"He's trying to guilt trip his friend so he can use some kind of vague (your a douche points) against her for some who knows what"

The dude just wants a girlfriend and wants his friend to help him find one

Do you tell everyone who ever asks you for help "you're not entitled to my help fuck off"

"Oh hey bro can you help me get back to my place"

>your not entitled im not your driver fuck off loser

No you fuck off
>>
>>17719034

Whenever I see a girl that's attractive, one that I'm really attracted to, I'll often times say something. Usually she ignores it or defames them. A few times I've gotten their numbers and talked with her about the girls, and she is always saying how she doesn't think they are right for me or something like that after reading the messages.

There have been two girls within my "other" group of friends that became obsessed with me and she basically wanted to know EVERYTHING about them. I didn't like these girls back, but she still wanted to know everything she could. I don't know if this is relevant, but it's worth noting I think.
>>
>>17719039

Listen man, my friends, particularly her and my other best friend who she is dating, are the two people most like me in this world that I have met. Thus, they are the most likely to attract other people like us as well. I really want their help because by myself, it's hard to find other people like me. My male best friend is quite simply selfish and doesn't really care to help anyone but himself, and that's okay. She isn't that way, she is very caring and eager to help. I want her help because I know she is by far my best bet to find someone that I can be with for a long time.
>>
File: 1477224822238.jpg (696KB, 2007x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1477224822238.jpg
696KB, 2007x1304px
>>17719044
How do you go from "guys my female friend is dating my friend and she's unhelpful and wont do what I want" to "How do I get girls and some vague douche points about being in need of help"

You're reading a different thread to me.

>Do you tell everyone who ever asks you for help "you're not entitled to my help fuck off"
No, I address what they say

Learn to read and grow up kid
>>
File: 1476418118564.jpg (83KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476418118564.jpg
83KB, 960x720px
What's with this thread and entitlement? Samefag?
>>
File: Bluescreen.png (367KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bluescreen.png
367KB, 1024x768px
>>17719060
Then like I said, talk to her about it and ask for help, and take whatever she does or doesn't give, instead of focusing on what she is or isn't doing for you
>>
>>17718961
This might be right. You might just be a piece of shit and she is just trying to set your standards low. Suggest uglier girls and see what she says.

>>17718978
This might just straight up be bitter

>>17719024
Though I do agree with that, a lot of really young people that come on this board for help are pretty entitled. You wouldn't believe what NEET lifeless shit tier people think about others. Most people on 4chan need to be humbled and that is why you get such a response.

>>17719017
>>17718984
People here think everyone needs a fucking reality check and that if getting a GF is so hard it's probably because you're a piece of shit. You could say "I like snakes" and someone would say "you fucking entitled cunt, snakes don't need your fucking pity you worthless loser.
>>
>>17719076
whoops left a name on. Not OP.

>>17719060
Yeah either has a crush on you, is letting you down easy, or is just selfish about the attention you give her.
>>
I honestly have no idea what's happening in this shitshow of a thread.
>>
File: 1476388931825.jpg (24KB, 365x341px) Image search: [Google]
1476388931825.jpg
24KB, 365x341px
>>17719084
Shit posting.
>>
>>17719076
>People here think everyone needs a fucking reality check and that if getting a GF is so hard it's probably because you're a piece of shit.

Why do they think that?
Are these people such casanova's that getting a girlfriend is such a breeze that they forget how hard it can be and look down on anyone who can't get one
>>
>>17719096
>Literally 99.9% of the world manages to get a girlfriend and some poon in their life
>But not me because I'm a special snowflake of fail

Yeah, we all know what it feels like to be a sad, hormonal teenager, too. The rest of the world has every reason to look down on someone who languishes over their trivial, self-solving problems.
>>
>>17719024
It's not about not caring, is about expecting life to work in a certain way without putting any effort into it.
You don't go through life making the same thing over and over again hoping for a different result because you deserve and need to have a certain result, because most of other people managed to achieve a certain result.
If you cannot get a girlfriend, you improve yourself and make yourself more interesting, attractive, you improve your social skills, your personality, your status, whatever.
Everyone is getting something that you aren't getting because you are worse than them. Improve.
>>
>>17719116
>literally go from fat shut in NEET to having a life
>still haven't gotten a girlfriend
>lol your such a failure

Fuck off
Its hard adjusting to a society that is foreign and alien to you
>>
>>17718942
>>17718947
This
>>17718960
There's some reason that she's not interested in hooking you up with the women she knows. It's probably because you're ugly, have an undatable personality, or are an asshole. You're not entitled to 'hookup services' from her.
>>
>>17719131
Why are you people so callous
>>
Why the fuck do you need your female friend to a get you a girlfriend? Stop doing that.
>>
>>17719120
Literally who gives a shit.

It's like saying that you should date that 250 lbs girl because she was 400 lbs and it's hard to lose weight.
People don't fuck you out of pity or because they are really proud of your improvements. You're either attractive enough or not.
You're still not good enough to have a girlfriend. Keep improving.
>>
>>17719137
You're getting dozens of similar replies because the first thing to pop into someone's head after reading your OP is "wow, that's pretty weird that he feels like his friend should be obligated to match him up with one of her friends"

You have issues. The things you've posted in this thread alone are enough to tell me why she's unwilling to hook you up with anyone and looks annoyed when you ask for the tenth time.
>>
>>17719150
I'm not even OP
>>
>>17719137
Tumblr or Facebook is a great place to go if you need a hugbox. Random forums are good for finding people who agree with you (or else get b&). 4chan is here to tell you exactly how it is.
>>
File: 817.gif (605KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
817.gif
605KB, 500x281px
>he thinks getting a girlfriend is the hard part and not staying a cool likeable guy when in a relationship
>>
>>17719158
That's a lie. You're not giving hard truths, your just being overly hostile.
>>
>>17719175
A good, close friend can give you "hard truths." Or they'll teach you the real definition of hostility if they get the same impression of you that we do. We know absolutely nothing about you except your trivial bullshit problem, so all we can do is assume you're the worst kind of person. You haven't really done anything except prove everyone right.
>>
>>17719192
Why do you people bother having girlfriends if you think the absence of one is so trivial and irrelevant
>>
>>17719175
*you're
fixed that for you
>>
File: 1477497787034.jpg (24KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
1477497787034.jpg
24KB, 680x486px
>>17719192
You need to stop assuming everyone calling you on your shit is op because I'm sure as fuck not him.
>>
>>17719229
>I go out of my way to be offended for other people
Hi, Tumblr.
>>
File: hello_flo_first_moon_party_mom.jpg (524KB, 1440x803px) Image search: [Google]
hello_flo_first_moon_party_mom.jpg
524KB, 1440x803px
>>17719217

It's like being upset that you'll never hit puberty. Literally everyone has gone through the same worries and has eventually solved such a non-problem. Bitching about it too much just makes you look emotional.
>>
>>17719237
Autism
>>
>>17719047
>she basically wanted to know EVERYTHING about them

She's threatened by them. This is a really common female behavior, that I absolutely loathe. It's one thing to be curious, but it's another to try to acquire ammo to shoot them down.

Why is she threatened? Who knows. Maybe she does have feelings for you. But she's in a relationship. Maybe you're Plan B. Girls do that shit, too.

Maybe she just doesn't want to lose the intimacy she thinks she's built with you. Maybe she thinks you getting close to someone else, will somehow make her useless. She doesn't want to be replaced as the most important girl in your life, without any of the benefits of a girlfriend, lol.

If you are her best friend (not just her being yours), it's very likely she just doesn't want to be replaced. Whether or not that's because she has feeling for you, you'd be the only one to know that. If you don't, you can ask.

Know that her behavior is pretty much bullshit. She's content with being matchmaker for everyone but you (HER best friend). If she sincerely wanted the best for you, and cared about you, she would listen to your feelings and wishes about wanting to be in a relationship.

You say she thinks you're great. Are you absolutely certain? As some other anons have pointed out, maybe she's just trying to let you down easy. Maybe she really think you're a handful and any other "heartless bitch" would just hurt you.

I don't know, but this isn't okay. You're going to have to talk to her about it, man. You have to be direct about it too. Tell her what you've noticed, how it makes you feel, and ask her what her reasoning/defense is. She is your friend after all. This is the least you can expect.
>>
File: 1465106394068.gif (499KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1465106394068.gif
499KB, 300x225px
>>17719287
Literally this
All the people ITT: going muh entitlement are faggots and can fuck off

There's 0 wrong with wanting a girlfriend and being upset about not getting one, and nothing wrong with being upset that your friend cant be bothered to help you
>>
File: 1243998248919s.jpg (3KB, 126x94px) Image search: [Google]
1243998248919s.jpg
3KB, 126x94px
>>17719241
Why is asking for support to a problem, such a fucking problem? It being ubiquitous does not invalidate it. It's like telling someone who's starving, "All people get hungry at one time or another during their lives, but they eventually eat. Why are you being such a fucking baby? You're going to eventually eat, so just shut the fuck up about it already. You fucking petty loser."

What the fuck is your problem, man?
>>
Is entitlement the latest buzzword? Because holy shit, everybody who's tried to give "advice" in this thread is completely retarded.
>>
>>17719304
Lol, is this a troll???
>>
>>17719118
Nice just world fallacy buddy.
>>
File: thank you.gif (1MB, 443x250px) Image search: [Google]
thank you.gif
1MB, 443x250px
>>17719440
>>
>>17719361
>Why is it such a problem that I'm filling an advice board with random complaining?!
You are literally cancer.
>>
>>17718934
>she knows how bad I need a girlfriend

This is the only thing that seems kind of odd in your post..."need" might be a bit too strong of a word here.

Anyways, I think that she might think so highly of you that none of those girls are good enough, or she's jealous at the prospect of you getting somebody and leaving her behind. Possibly a mix of both.

My friends have a hard time finding girls for me because they know that 1.) I'm looking for serious shit and and not just flings and 2.) I don't like partying a lot or doing what most people my age are into. (Actually I can relate to my peers on many levels, but getting shitfaced drunk or stoned out of my mind are not things I care for at all, and a lot of them seem to think those are great ways to spend any given weekend)
>>
>>17719467
>Goes on an advice board and refuses to give advice
>"You are literally cancer for not being a shitposting faggot like me and actually trying to understand someone who wants help - on an advice board."
>Everyone that isn't a petty faggot like me IS CANCER

You know you can ignore threads you don't find worth your time, right? Why even bother shitposting in it if you're so worried about the integrity of "MUH BOARD?"

You're the worst fucking scum. You contribute nothing to this thread, which I'm sure completely comfortable with since is just your lot in life - to be an utterly useless twat. Good Job.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.