[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate myself. My face is round with fat cheeks, weak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

I fucking hate myself.
My face is round with fat cheeks, weak jaws and weak chin even with a low bf%. I had sinus problems all my life.
I'm short and have a small frame.
I'm completely unattractive.
My personality gets me somewhere but no girl wants a relationship/something serious because I don't possess good looks.
I have given up on people but I hate my face when I see it in the mirror.
I completely hate myself physically. I feel like I have zero control over that.
I want to look good when I see myself but I can't change anything.
I can't accept it neither. I can compensate looks with my achievements but at the end of the day when I see myself I hate myself.
>>
Save up money and get surgery. It gives better results than you think and doesn't cost as much as people claim. What would you enjoy more, a face you can actually look at, or a car?
>>
>>17718893
What are you - like 12 or so? The more you mature, the more you get away from the teenage world, the more you will encounter women who (having matured themselves) do NOT measure men solely by looks.

And then it will be only your sour resentful attitude that chases them away, unless you dial that way down.
>>
File: Black Pussy.png (185KB, 493x458px) Image search: [Google]
Black Pussy.png
185KB, 493x458px
>>17718893
>>
>>17718893
post face
>>
>>17718918
Cosmetic surgeries seem like a good option but I'm not sure about how extent they can change things.

>>17718952
It's not about people. I hate myself. I don't give a shit about what people perceive of me.

>>17718956
sorry no
>>
Go to /fit/ and read the sticky. You might not be as low bf as you think, you'll see once you start working out. Use surgery as a last resort, not as the first. If you fix your face but you still hate your body it won't do anything. Do starting strength. The book is very useful for form. Buy it or get it on bookzz. You have to understand that you have full control over yourself.

Your fight will be against yourself. Your brain's programming will tell you everyday that you can't do it, but you have to deny it and prove it wrong.

You have an advantage over others who aren't as intelligent in the gym. You can study form and prevent injuries while they may just rush in and do a program that doesn't work for 5 years, bust up their body and yet look the same as when they started. Just keep at it.
>>
>>17718964
>It's not about people. I hate myself. I don't give a shit about what people perceive of me

youre retarded. it is absolutely about people. you listed shit that has been imposed on you by the values of other people. you would not think of these things if you TRULY didnt give a shit about the gp.
>>
File: jaw example.png (564KB, 659x435px) Image search: [Google]
jaw example.png
564KB, 659x435px
>>17718964
Google to woman who had her face ripped off by a chimp. She got everything reconstructed and look human after (no eyes though). If they can build that from nothing, what do you think they can do for you? Also google jaw surgeries. It makes an enormous difference. Pic related.
>>
>>17719015
lmao this is photoshopped
That feel when my face is pretty good but it's small and narrow. Everywhere I see people with normal looking heads. People here told me that head size doesn't matter but it just doesn't dawn on me. I can't imagine how a bigger head wouldn't look better on me.
>>
>>17719031
Of course it's shooped. It was to show how a weak face can look insanely different with a jawline.
>>
>>17719015
>hair is exactly the same in each pic
wtf i love jaw surgery now
>>
>>17718893

Stop caring anon.

You have really dodged a bullet.

I have a wife, who finally admitted after 8 years together, she's never been physically attracted to me. Now she's not emotionally attracted to me either.

The hurt of it is far worse than never having a gf/wife in the first place. She broke my heart, but I can't stop loving her. Damned if I do. Damned if I don't.

Sometimes the only way to win, is not to play at all. Focus on yourself and the things you enjoy. Instead of thinking you're missing out. Think of it as dodging a bullet.

I'd not wish the way I feel on anyone.
>>
>>17719015
There is a limit on how you can change your jaw. Bone structure matters and my growth is severely stunted due to mouth breathing.
>>
>>17719036
while I agree, they also morphed his maxilla, nose, eye area, eyebrows and forehead.
>>
If you keep fucking whining about it, you'll attract women and become happier. You just have to whine even harder, perhaps becoming suicidal and/or addicted to substances.
>>
>>17719046
Make sure you breathe through your nose and train your masseter muscles by chewing, it makes a big difference.
>>
>>17719015
hahah this is great. cant wait till he procreates and makes ugly ass kids and his wife looks at him like "what the fuck is this?"
>>
>>17719049
Well yeah

>>17719046
Google chimp lady. She didn't have anything. The only downside is that it might be expensive it it takes a lot of work. Can you please post pic? I refuse to believe it's as bad as you say.
>>
File: 0c4.jpg (28KB, 600x468px)
0c4.jpg
28KB, 600x468px
>>17719045
>>
>>17718986
Thanks. I did cardio and lost fat considerably in body but my face stays the same. Friends comment on how my face gets puffed up after a day when I absolutely did nothing.
>>
>>17719055
you can't tell that shit is photoshopped?
man, this place is going downhill.
>>
>>17719072
How's your sodium intake? I look like a retarded pug if I eat more than 3 gr salt a day but my face looks fine otherwise.
>>
>>17719073
if it is or isnt, point is surgery will help but nobody likes to be lied to. your significant others gonna have some questions when what you made looks like an abomination.
>>
>>17719075
Absolutely nil most of the days. Half a teaspoon maybe for lunch and dinner as salt.
>>
>>17719072
The fat leaves the body in strange ways. You normally simultaneously lose all over the body, but some fat deposits stay longer than others.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.