[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tactical Error

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: bobcat on cactus.jpg (33KB, 720x700px) Image search: [Google]
bobcat on cactus.jpg
33KB, 720x700px
So I cucked this old paki motherfucker with his hot Russian wife, whom he treats like garbage, for like a year, and just now got caught going with her to a haloween party. Not exactly caught in the act, but he mad.

Motherfucker is broke as hell and on food stamps, and also a green card holder without citizenship, but he has connections with every fucking shitskin in a hundred miles somehow and I don't want to get removed by kebab. I have piles of guns and armor, but no matter what they say, I don't think one can /k/ 24/7. For one, I don't think it will go over well at work.

Also he's my landlord, but he's technically squatting on the property, which is bank owned, and some kebab friend at the bank has been keeping them from kicking everybody out. He wants me to move out tomorrow, which ain't gonna fly as I've got work, and I you need to give a 30 day notice to tenants anyway. Besides, I doubt I could be evicted without getting the entire house evicted, but I don't want to get robbed by sandniggers.

What should I do, and also what the fuck have I even been doing this whole year?
>>
>>17718676
You fucked up. Better pack your shit and go since you haven't mentioned any friends who can sit your place for you. Not that you'd be a shitty enough person who would put your friend in that kind of position anyway, I hope. The cards are against you considering he is your "landlord."

Shouldn't have shit where you eat, gotta pay the piper.
>>
You did a shitty thing by hitting on a married guy's wife. Even if he was treating her like shit, you fucking his wife behind his back didn't really fix anything, it just added to the mess.

Either tell him it was a misunderstanding and nothing happened between you two, try to cover up your tracks; or go out and move to another place where you won't meet problems. Next time think your decisions through before you put your dick into anything.
>>
>White trash cucks sandnigger
>Gets owned

Lol how phatetic can you be?
Get a life.
>>
You dun goofed OP. I would be getting the fuck out like right now and disappearing.

Use sick days or quit. You can replace a job, you can't replace your body parts after sand niggers chop them off in your own basement.

How dumb do you have to be to fuck a man's wife when that man has keys to your home?

Stay alert dude
>>
>>17718676
God damn, you're a retarded motherfucker, aren't you? Get out before they skewer you, use sick days or whatever.
>>
>>17718676
amazing what some of you dumb fucks will do for pussy. You'll be lucky if all that happens is eviction.
>>
>>17718676
>So I cucked this old paki motherfucker with his hot Russian wife
Something tells us you didn't actually cuck him, only that you were the other guy and his wife is a cheating roastie whore, which is very different to cucking him.
You're in the wrong here, there's no justification, if he was so shit she would leave him.

You're a dumb cunt for fucking your landlord's wife, didn't you think of what happens if he finds out?

I'd say use the law to your advantage and stay there until he evicts you if you aren't worried about him breaking into your place, consider getting a CCTV internet camera that sends you a picture if anyone enters your place and if he does, get the police involved.
But really you should be looking at moving elsewhere.
>>
>>17718709
>You did a shitty thing by hitting on a married guy's wife..

In other news: Water is wet.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.