[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need advice GF getting too fat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: Photo on 10-29-16 at 1.30 PM.jpg (171KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-29-16 at 1.30 PM.jpg
171KB, 1080x720px
So my gf thinks she still weighs 110 lbs but she packed on the biggest beer gut i ever seen snapped this pic (she's passed out) how do i get her to believe me that she's a tubolard?i mean, she looks obese on her stomach! I bet she weighs 150lbs!
>>
Show her a picture of a naked skinny woman. Then show her a picture of her naked self. Ask her to spot the differences.
>>
>>17718613
>150lbs

Try 200+

Start looking at other women in front of her and saying things like "damn that girl looks good" or just get her a gym membership

I just started checking out other women and my girlfriend got insanely jealous and wouldn't eat for days on end. She still does this sometimes, but she lost a good 40lbs
>>
>>17718613
Dude, I have been 200 lbs and my tummy never looked like that.
Just show her this pic.
>>
>>17718622
Same here, fat as I may be, my beer gut's nowhere near that level.

I'm just beachball tier, not Raley's pumpkin tier.
>>
>>17718613
That is so bad. Make her run at the park and you join her too.

If she ever says about anxiety, tell her that the people she saw on the park isn't gonna see her again.
>>
>>17718625
Yeah. I swear, even at 200 I still didn't have such a big gut.
I am 150 lbs now and surely don't look like OP's pic.
But I'm pretty tall (5'8") and muscular, so surely it does help.
>>
My stomach looks like that because I'm fat. Thank fuck my boyfriend loves fatties. Get her to work out with you if you hate it. I used to hit the gym daily until my boyfriend told me he liked bellies. Otherwise break up and date someone skinny.
>>
By the way, you snapping pics of her without consent and posting it is a huge betrayal. You're a bad boyfriend
>>
>>17718643
>Thank fuck my boyfriend loves fatties
Tell him to kill himself
>>
>>17718645

This desu. Quite a dick move to do.

But overall, just get out ore together. Go hiking. Or just jog around the park together. Also make sure you know f she isn't on some medicine, like birth control or anti depressants.
>>
>>17718613

Just flat out tell her you think she is putting too much weight on and you're both worried about her health and finding yourself less attracted to her, don't say you don't find her attractive but say it's weighed a little bit on your attraction levels and you find yourself not wanting to be intimate as much even though you love her.

Will probably be a bit of a shitfest of a conversation but it's necessary, and by the end of it you can start suggesting ways you can improve the situation together, like start cooking healthy meals, going on walks/hikes, not buying fast food/snacks etc.
>>
Control her eating habits.

If you don't do that this situation will escalate very quickly. She is an addict. Consuming more than she needs.
>>
>>17718645
>>17718648
Why be so sensitive? He just posted a pic of her belly tho.
>>
>>17718656
>>17718613

This, if you don't want to be too direct with it just try to control what you guys buy together, choose the lower calorie options and maybe even suggest that you feel like you could both stand to lose some weight and make it about yourself too. That way you can start being more active together and also eat cleaner together.
>>
That is my fear. Get into a ltr or married and wife gains that weight AND won't take steps to fix it.

Told my buddies now wife before the wedding, don't go and get fat now like you did in those college pictures. Her face was priceless

Like the other posters said, go out for walks, hikes, the active lifestyle. The gym and classes offered will help but there needs to be dedicated motivation, not only going for a month or once a week. Waste of money. Eat better, learn to cook "healthier" as in more balanced not just steak and potatoes. Take some cooking classes.

If you want to be blunt, just say "we're getting fat, let's get in better shape" so it's not all on her. You have to work at it as well
>>
>All these anons saying to workout with her

You have workout at a very high level to really burn such a gut away. Her problem is a too high calorie intake. She needs to eat less. And not just a diet, she needs to permanently change what and how much she eat.

If she really thinks she's 110 lbs, she's bordering on the delusional.
>>
She won't change just becaue you say so, but she will get offended.

The best thing you can do is to accept it, or just pack your shit and leave.

I've tried dealing with fatties several times in my life. It's no use. Just go.
These people do not want to change, they want to be fat.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Say to her: no more carbs, piggy.

Buy ketostrips and make her piss on them to prove she is not eating carbs.

Feed her fat ass round steaks snd eggs until her gut is gone. Can confidm it works great and the ketostrips keep them honest
>>
>>17718613
It is your desire to have a thinner girlfriend, and by the sounds of it, she doesn't have a desire to lose weight.

If someone sees no reason to put effort to bring about a change, why would they put in the effort? We only put in effort and sacrifice things when we value the desire more than the things we will have to sacrifice. We will only get an impressive physique if we value the physique and the associated benefits (it feels good to look good, we have more romantic options, etc.) more than the things we will have to sacrifice (time, energy, the ability to lay around rather than working out, tasty junk food, etc.).

By the way, losing weight is all about food, exercise is fantastic for health but has a very small effect on fat loss.

You cannot control your girlfriend, at best you can influence her to do things that you desire, but at the end of the day, she will only do something if she wants to do something. The questions is, how do you influence her want to lose weight? How do you influence her to want to change her eating patterns?

I remember reading somewhere that if you tell people about how healthy eating vegetables is, they will probably not care much, but if you tell them that eating vegetables will make them look more attractive (which they do to an extent), they will be more likely to eat them. The desire to be attractive is stronger than the arbitrary desire to "be healthy".

Perhaps you could find a way to appeal to her vanity to encourage her to change her diet and lose weight. I don't have any advice as to how to implement that.
>>
>>17718724
This is true. We really don't want to change. I personally love being fat.
>>
>>17718613
There's no way she is 110lbs with that gut unless she is 4 feet tall.

Calculate her BMR by finding her weight in kg and multiplying it by 25, then multiplying that number by 1.2
Once you have that number, make sure she is not consuming more calories than that number a day
Manage her intake by logging everything she eats and drinks on myfitnesspal, you can find the app on all smart phones and it even scans bar codes if you can't be bothered to search.
Once she has her intake under control, get her to walk about more.
Walking burns (5.3 calories x body weight in KG) per hour, go for a walk together for an hour every other day, use whatever this number is at the end of the day and minus it from the intake.

She shouldn't be under her BMR by more than 400 calories a day.
Make sure you recalculate her BMR every couple of weeks as it will change as she loses weight.

Allow for cheat MEALS (not 3 course meals or days) but make sure she isn't going overboard, if she decided she wants a whole pizza to herself she is easily hitting 2k calories undoing any work she did that week.

I'd usually recommend going to the gym together but she needs a lifestyle change, not body image issues.
>>
This is why I make it clear to women from the start that neither of us is allowed to get fat. When they're skinny, it can be a joke and if they start gaining it'll be in the back of their heads but if they're fat, it's often too late to be direct. Either way if I were you I'd talk to her, you should have much mucb earlier

>>17718779
Why would you like being fat? You like the food and inactivity maybe but if we could all have the body of an Adonis or Aphrodite without any of the work, we'd all choose that.
>>
>>17718621
you are a piece of shit :^)

>>17718645
this
she might be fat, but you're ugly on the inside
>>
>>17718804
Spotted the girl, just lose weight Suzy. I bet if the man gained weight you'd tell him right away and not even feel shy
>>
>>17718804
fuck off. its her own fault, she would get offended if he said anything. its the same reason girls ghost guys or lie about not wanting to date them.
>>
>>17718779
>This is true. We really don't want to change. I personally love being fat.
I'm a personal trainer and we both know that you are lying
There are no fat people who love being fat, none, some think they do but they really don't, they spend their time wheezing when they struggle to move around their homes, they don't enjoy their food, they hate not having real relationships or being desired outside of being a fetish and they hate not being able to go out and do normal things without sweating everywhere and getting disgusted looks.

Fat people don't want to change because they are boring, because they are scared or because they convince themselves it isn't worth it with skewed statistics.
Fat people get attached to their identity, they convince themselves that they are happy enjoying shitty food and doing nothing.
Every fat person I've helped to lose weight has at least welled up seeing their old photos or once they achieve their fitness goal, even if they go from obese to overweight they are the happiest they've ever been after doing their first pull up.

You're full of shit, and fat, and self loathing, go fuck yourself, people like you only add to the strain on the health care system and normalise being a lazy good for nothing piece of shit.
>>
>>17718817
this. i have fat friends and they cant do a tons of things due to their weight problems. they cant go on long walks, they cant find relationships, they get looked down on and they are lazy as fuck. they always try to lose weight but give up
>>
>>17718810
>>17718816
my issue is not with broaching the subject, but the way that you did it. it's really horrible and hurtful to manipulate your partner that way. you could have sat down with her and had a talk about it in terms of health and general wellbeing, instead of gawking at some woman to make her jealous. absolutely pig disgusting behavior; this is why the only women that will date you are insecure- no one else would tolerate your shit. i'd have dumped you on the spot.
>>
>>17718831
you're being hypocrite though. women will do all sorts of manipulative shit to men because they cant be bothered handling the drama. its the same reason guys do shit like this.

>you could have sat down with her and had a talk about it in terms of health and general
wellbeing.

you know she wouldent of listened because she is convinced that she is fit. she would of thrown a tantrum. i would never date a hambeast myself anyway. anyone that lets themselves get that fat is lazy and weak.
>>
>>17718831
He didn't do any of those things. Also, she hasn't seen this post, nor is her face in it.

Clearly from the OP he said that he wants to make her believe him. This implies to me that he's talked to her about it before. Believe it or not, people are delusional about their own situation most of the time. And look at that projection of your insecurities on to this guy. How do you know he's dating insecure women? You couldn't be more obvious about your reasons for taking this strawman position against him.
>>
>>17718621
>I just started checking out other women and my girlfriend got insanely jealous and wouldn't eat for days on end. She still does this sometimes, but she lost a good 40lbs
You're a shitty person.
>>
>>17718841
Who are you to judge? It worked didn't it? If he had talked to her about it, the decision to change would have been stuck in limbo. And both of them are probably happier.
>>
>>17718836
"Women" are not one entity that acts in unison- they are a group of individualized human beings with free will and differing opinions. I am not responsible for the actions of other women.

OP has not attempted to talk to her about her weight, so there is no way to know how she would have responded. Regardless, using manipulation and shaming are never acceptable things to do in what is supposed to be a mutually supportive, loving, and respectful relationship with a person who you regard as an equal. If you can't tolerate a quality that your partner has, and respectful, meaningful, straightforward communication has failed, then it is time to leave the relationship- not abuse the other person into conforming to your ideas of what they should be.

>>17718840
>she hasn't seen this post
So if you stare into someone's window while they change clothes at night, but they never find out, that's okay, right? And if you cheat on your wife but she never knows, that's okay too. Got it.
>>
>>17718846
>And both of them are probably happier
Lol no. Maybe he is because she's not fat anymore, but she's definitely not "happy" if she refused to eat for days, and still does it even after losing "enough" weight to satisfy him. I'm speaking from personal experience. Anon's a cunt.
>>
>>17718855
Is she identifiable enough to be embarrassed about it on a betrayal level? Does the OP have a malicious intent in showing the picture?
>>17718863
Well I skimmed the part about refusing to eat, so that's my bad. I would have preferred they went to the gym together or something.
>>
>>17718613

You sound like a goddamn faggot. There's some solida advice in this thread but please break up with your gf if this is the way you talk about her. You clearly have no respect for her.
>>
>>17718621
>>17718613

And this cunt is equally shitty.
>>
>>17718613
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>17718613
You're an asshole for posting that pic of her belly. There was no reason for you to do that. It feels like you just wanted to parade it to everyone.
>>
>>17719306
>>17719312
>>17719316
>>17719356
Fatties detected
>>
>>17719359
Dude I'm 6 ft and 144 lbs.
>>
>>17719359
I'm underweight. I just think it's fucked up OP would take a picture of his gf without her permission and post it online just to make fun of her body.

OP is a scumbag.
>>
>>17718613
It could just be the angle of her body. It's why you hardly see and pictures from the side of models bent over. You have to be really skinny to not look fat because gravity.

Check her bmi too. If she's like 4' something then she's probably overweight. If her bmi is fine then it's probably a combination of being malnourished and having weak abdominal muscles.
>>
1. Stop trying to control other people.
2. She is probably unhappy in your relationship (fat is often a symptom of depression) and once you break up she will lose the weight.

I can tell already, just from the few words you've written, that you're a selfish asshole who doesn't take care of her needs yet expects her to take care of yours.

By the way, are you the one suggesting ordering pizza and wings every night? Or drive through? Why don't you start cooking meals for the both of you? Because you want to be babied like she is your mother? That's why she's fat. Mothers are usually fat. Especially unhappy ones.
>>
Her thighs look pretty normal though. That is an unflattering position even for models (I work with models of all sizes). I bet if she was standing up it wouldn't look bad. Also consider most women you see in media and even in public are standing for good posture and sucking their stomach in. Literally all women do that unless they're in comfy mode - which is fine when you're at home with a LOVED ONE. Are you a loved one? Or do you just want to observe something that is unrealistic from a distance?
>>
File: 1477483492765.png (481KB, 635x586px) Image search: [Google]
1477483492765.png
481KB, 635x586px
>>17718638
>But I'm pretty tall
>(5'8")
>>
>>17719637
maybe she's a lady. that's not bad for a woman height.
>>
>>17719649
>>17719637
I am a girl.
Average in my country for women is like 5'3". I'm taller than pretty much every girl I know.
>>
>>17718621
lol and they say fat shaming doesn't work
>>
>>17719796
Are you retarded?
>>
>>17719802
no, I'm sick of this fat acceptance bullshit
>>
>>17719808
People like you are the reason eating disorders exist. Enjoy being a bitter terrible person.
>>
>>17719809
Go back to tumblr you fat feminist blob.
>>
>>17719809
I'm sure everyone who was called a fatass was a skinny, beautiful person before that.
>>
>>17718613

Bring it up. try to figure out why she put on pounds together. discuss how she could lose weight.

If this is abnormal for her, she'll agree and diet. If she has no intention of changing then walk away because it's only going to get worse.
>>
>>17719809
got 3 pointing back at yourself whenever you try pointing your finger at someone else

eating disorders are unhealthy and unattractive at both ends of the spectrum
>>
>>17719815
I'm not a feminist and I'm actually underweight but nice try.

Fat shaming isn't about acceptance or you having to find everyone beautiful or whatever. It's about not being an entitled prick and assuming people give a shit about your opinion.

You don't have to like it, but forcing your standards on strangers is just entitled and idiotic.
>>
>>17719827
>dat self righteous hypocrisy
my sides

you might not think of yourself as a feminist but you've fallen for A LOT of their shit
>>
File: 1473531845714.jpg (17KB, 285x279px) Image search: [Google]
1473531845714.jpg
17KB, 285x279px
>>17719835
>thinking you shouldn't treat people shitty because of how they look
>self righteous

ok
>>
>>17719809
Fatties and people with eating disorders tend to be completely different fucking types of people. Most whales are enjoying their lazy lifestyle and hit the point of no return in their mind, they don't even care about appearing attractive sans rare bullshit like "we're all beautiful". On the other hand people with eating disorders tend to care about societies perception, and usually have other mental issues.

>>17719815
Where the fuck does the idea of feminists approving fatasses come from? Pro tip: tumblr and twitter aren't representative of feminism and approving whales is unrelated to gender equality.

>>17719827
How is anybody forcing anybody into anything? People suggested OP to motivate his girlfriend, nothing more.
>>
>>17719840
by your own standards you're being an idiotic entitled prick

this amuses me greatly
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.