[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My husband sets his alarm to 645 or 7 on the weekends always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My husband sets his alarm to 645 or 7 on the weekends always claiming he wants to wake up early.

Then it goes off, wakes up our 1 year old, and I have to get up and take care of her while he sleeps until 9 or 10.

I ask him to let her wake me up naturally, which she will between 730 and 8, and he tells me to shut up.

What kind of weird crap is this? It gets our 1 year olds sleep schedule off for almost the whole week and its very obnoxious.
>>
>>17718611
>and he tells me to shut up.

Somehow I get the feeling this isn't the only problem with him.
>>
>>17718611
Push his ass out of bed & make him get up when "his" alarm goes off...

Bonus if you make him take care of your child too.

Maybe consider that you have something he wants & telling you to shut up =/= sex
>>
>date an obnoxious prick because he's "hot" or some shit
>spend the rest of your life either trapped in an abusive relationship or as untrustworthy used goods who can only attract dregs
>>
>>17718611

And when you tell him his alarm setting serves no purpose as he sleeps through it anyway and it causes you and the baby distress what does he say?

If he continue I'd make sure he wakes up when his alarm goes off, throw water on him do whatever you need to. He's being an asshole.
>>
How do women end up in these kind of shitty abusive relationships? Don't you females know anything about fucking respect? It's not a one way street.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.