[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

straight femanons, be honest, do you get turned on at the idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1471097550222.jpg (80KB, 839x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471097550222.jpg
80KB, 839x1024px
straight femanons, be honest, do you get turned on at the idea of being the "top" in a relationship with a guy? like pegging him in the ass etc.

also does liking pegging make you a cuck?
>>
Depends, can I feminize you too?
>>
>>17718655
if you're an actual female then yes
>>
I don't think as much as you mean. I'm a switch in terms of what I like, I like being the more active partner and I would love to try pegging.
But none of this feels like being the "top" in a relationship, something that does not interest me, and I need a man to be able to switch it up and sometimes be the more dominant partner, too.

Basically, some aspects but not the full picture. Also not into any type of real power play.
>>
>>17718595
>does liking pegging make you a cuck?
Only if you like the idea of her pegging someone else. Pegging does not strike me as the straightest thing in the world to be into, but in and of itself, it has nothing to do with the cuck fetish.
>>
>Does pegging make you a cuck

What? You do know what cuck means right? It means you like her having sex with other men. If she's fucking you you're not a cuck. You're not gay either, just like how she's not a dyke for fucking you.
>>
Yes I do
>>
many chicks are far away from anything BDSM related and would never think about it unless they stumble upon it when they look for sexual liberation.

They think if someone somehow finds out, that they have BDSM in mind they will be associated with it and expelled from their group.

It's the same with me and pedophilism, I stop myself from looking at underage chicks so I never get to see them sexually, because in my job, beeing called a pedophile just once is enough to ruin me.
>>
File: 1413175288639.jpg (23KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413175288639.jpg
23KB, 375x500px
>>17719035
>It's the same with me and pedophilism
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.