[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'4 >two digit IQ >HS dropout >poor I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>5'4
>two digit IQ
>HS dropout
>poor

I know it's unlikely that i'll ever amount to much, but whenever i find myself wasting time on the internet i think about the useful skills i could be learning and get depressed, i seem to have a sliver of hope left in me.

How do i get rid of it?
>>
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>>/anywherebuthere/
>>
what would you like to learn?
>>
>>17718524
I don't want to learn, i want the sliver of hope i have that at times makes me believe all i have to do is work really hard and anything is possible gone.
>>
>>17718525

>think about the useful skills i could be learning and get depressed...

So?
>>
>>17718526
Yes, i don't wan't to have that thought, i don't want to believe that with a little hard work i can be just as good as everybody else, i don't wan't to have hope, all it does is make me depressed.
>>
>>17718527

Oh so you don-t want to study or learn anything, you are just here to baw?
>>
>>17718528
Can you not read?
>>
>>17718522
by embracing humility, ambition and laughing easy.

you have the power to make friends easily with ANYONE as nobody will find you intimidating. also, you can JACKED EASILY as a manlet, you can look like a god naturally in 2 years of lifting and good eating >>>/fit/

just dont be that tryhard, uppity little faggot, nobody and beat the manlet stereotype by being chill as fuck
>>
>>17718528
If i asked for advice on how to get rid of jealousy you'd tell things like "don't care about what others have" "it won't help you"

I just wan't ways i can get rid of hope.
>>
>>17718522
You could kill yourself.
>>
>>17718532
unable to overcome survival instinct at this point in my life.
>>
>>17718522
Natural selection at its best, not because your characteristics, because of your self-degrading choices, just know that some time in your life, you're going to witness a shorter guy with less IQ doing things that you wouldn't imagine.No, it couldn't be you too, you are a pussy.
>>
>>17718534
What do you do?
>>
>>17718535
Shitpost all day.
Wbu?
>>
>>17718536
same
>>
>>17718522
Get fit you fucking faggot
>>
>>17718522

Get a trade
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.