[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meth residue in car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4667.jpg (23KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4667.jpg
23KB, 300x187px
I am a community college student, and sometimes I help my friend out in situations. I am trying to get skills needed so I can get a decent job to earn a decent living. Sometimes my friend smokes pot in my car using a small glass bowl pipe, and though I let him, I never smoke or drink anything myself.

One day, I had my parents take my car in for a wash/cleanup while I was at school.

When they returned it to me, they claimed the cleanup cost $500 and that the cleaners found Meth residue all over the dashboard and steering wheel, with traces of heroin. Apparently it was the grime on my steering wheel that I thought was just sweat coming out of my hands. I confronted my friend about this, asking if he is either smoking meth behind my back by lacing his weed or if his dealer is lacing his weed in an attempt to get him hooked on other substances. He said he wasn't smoking meth and that it is likely that it's just because I haven't had my car cleaned in over 3 years and that I live in a polluted area, and it is possible that meth residue resides in such pollution. I always thought my friend was just smoking pot, he never showed any signs that he was on meth(scarred skin with all these bloody patches, missing teeth, aggressive behavior). I do live in a polluted area, so tell me /adv/, is my friend on meth? Or is it possible that the inside of my car can just get dirty with meth residue from pollution alone?
>>
>>17718513
Three things wrong with this story.

No, you can't get meth residue from air pollution.

What kind of car wash tests for drug residue?

What kind of car wash costs $500?

Try better next time.
>>
Can't tell if bait or serious.

Break off your friendship with that deadbeat faggot. He's an S tier degenerate for using your car to smoke his shit in.
>>
>>17718517
It wasn't just Car wash. It was a cleaning service too. According to my parents, the cleaners cleaning the inside of my car said they found traces of meth with tinier traces of h. The inside of my car smelled weird, so my father decided to get it cleaned.

On the subject of price, it could have been just $250. Still a lot. This incident happened three weeks ago, and it's been bugging me so I came here for help.
>>
>>17718517 Oh yeah, and I assume they were either used to cleaning meth or they used one of those meth test kits you can buy on Amazon.
>>
The cleaners are trying to fuck you. Nobody would test to see if the dirt they're cleaning contains drugs, and it kinda sounds like they're trying to intimidate you into paying their exorbitant fee.
>hey we found traces of drugs in your car
>give us more money to clean it because reasons
>>
>>17718569
this , people do this all the time , its nothing personal they just scammed your parents because they found some weed crumbs??
>>
Sounds like OP's parents thought their kid was being a junkie (dirty smelly car) so got it cleaned and asked if the cleaners could look for drugs. Being car people they proba ly said yeah and jacked up the price.
>>
>>17719449
That's bullshit or they'd find traces of DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
lmao wtf. Thanks for the lul anon, this post has to be from an alternate reality where any of this is remotely normal.

Pretending to be serious, people smoke all sorts of crap in my car. Occasionally cigarette dust builds up, you can tell it's from the cigarettes because it's black.

Anyway, for "meth residue" to build up I think it would probably take a very long time. I wouldn't get mad at your friend, I'd assume that your parents and/or the car cleaners are fucktards.

Also no fucking pitty for a lazy ass bougie who spends hundreds of dollars instead of getting some windex and paper towels.
>>
Do not agree to pay this, and threaten with a lawyer. If they found actual drugs, they would have called police. They are extorting you because they think you're stupid.
>>
>>17719577
This

Fight it.

I also find it hard to believe that there would be that much traceable residue without him literally smoking meth and heroin in the car and baking it out. Like what? lol.
>>
Also, meth smells a LOT different than pot. You would notice.

But your friend sounds like a loser.
>>
>>17718513
Your parents are lying. There's now way the cleaner would find, or even bother to test for, meth/heroin residue.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.