[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get British pasport?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: index.png (2KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
2KB, 318x159px
Hello guys.I moved to London 4 years ago from Latvia. I finished secondary in London and next year i will finish college. Now i start to think about getting British pasport. But problem is that i dont know how to do it, where must i go and etc. Pls help me with that.
>>
>>17718471
Try google or your embassy
>>
Get out of my country
>>
KAS JAUNS

>>17718480

Latvians are beautiful people and are more than welcome in the United Kingdom. Fuck is it your country, brother. Also they are pretty hot, so you probably want more not less.

OP look for London Latvian centre and drop them an email, they should be helpful for you, they're like the only Latvian charity. They can be found quite easily by through google and they normally help people out, they should be able to give you an idea of what you need to do.

Latvians are great, have a lovely day.
>>
>>17718483
Thanks. ^^
>>
>>17718471
My God, has nobody on 4chan ever heard of Google?

Google "getting UK citizenship" and the first ting on page one is the relevant UK government office.

Total research time 30 seconds.
>>
File: 1467661050664.png (306KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1467661050664.png
306KB, 800x820px
>>17718471
Pic related.

>>17718480
>Get out of my country
The house supports this motion.

>>17718483
Please hang yourself without delay. If you cannot afford a rope, the government will provide one for you.

>>17718550
STOP ENCOURAGING IT FFS
>>
>>17718562
I was born in the UK but I always the thought the pure native population is a bunch of a fatass alcoholic retards, the more highly educated foreigners the better IMO.
>>
>>17718480
Your country is utter shit. The food, women and weather are third world tier. We just want to make some money and go back home, no one wants to stay in this hell hole.
>>
>>17718480

>MY country

Queen confirmed for using 5chins

Alt-right on suicide watch
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.