[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do I Fit In?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1477116606421.jpg (67KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1477116606421.jpg
67KB, 640x799px
Hey, I'm a senior at my high school in New York. I've always been kind of a guy who likes to sit back and watch people because I've never really been one to socialize.
So anyways, the other day I got invited to a party with my friend, but my friend decided not to go. I went alone into the party and before I even walked in through the front door, I could smell weed. I got into the backyard and it was nothing but 17 year olds drinking and smoking and acting like they were some hot shit.
I stayed for around 20 minutes until realizing I really had no intention of smoking or drinking. I really sat down and thought about all the people I knew really well doing some stupid ass shit and dressing up like sluts.
Here's my question. How do I neglect all the reasonable shit I've collected and saved in my mind and just learn to let go and have fun? I have really bad trust issues and only keep 5 friends at most. Please help me become normal.
>>
Find someone you could have fun with. There gotta be that one guy around who's not trying to look like some hot stuff or have the biggest presence and that's just enjoying himself.
>>
>>17718319
Fitting in is the act of destroying your identity in the name of "society"
>>
>>17718319
You sound perfectly normal to me. There is nothing wrong with finding some people and their behavior unattractive, and the logical response is to have nothing to do with them and seek out people you are happy being with.

And 5 good friends is more than a lot of people have.
>>
>>17718561

>And 5 good friends is more than a lot of people have.

That's more than I have, and I'm perfectly happy with that.

Why would anyone want to get embroiled in pleb's shit.

Totally agree with >>17718459, bear in mind that "society" is just going to fuck you over in the end.
>>
>>17718319
if normal means not driving drunk and killing yourself, or having a possession charge follow you for the rest of your life, or fake-knowing tons of people who are good for nothing....
>>
>>17718319
if you don't want to drink then don't , simples
I do and its nothing but trouble . when i was 17 I wanted to get drunk and shit so did whenever I could , had fun but became a drunk eventually .
get school and college sorted then have fun with your disposable income that you will have

or you could always just drink some alcohol and after the third drink you will probably be in more of a fun mood at parties .

don't drink and drive tho
>>
>>17718319
You wouldn't want to engage Chads who use weed and alcohol as a conduit to socialize. Not to mention the girls who are so insecure about their own bodies that they want to show it flamboyantly for attention. Unlike everyone else at the party you're the only person with a correct mindset. Don't change.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.