[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my gf she should lose some weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: base_model_bmw_owner.jpg (78KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
base_model_bmw_owner.jpg
78KB, 960x960px
How do I tell my gf she should lose some weight?
>>
Ay yo girl u be gettin flibbity flab
>>
I just told her and she got upset saying that she loves my body but won't care if I become fat or skinny and saying why can't you love me the way I am.
Not a smart move by me, next time I see her getting too much food I'll tell her that we should go to the gym or for a run and all that bullshit.
She's already chubby and I love it but if she gets more fat it's just disgusting
>>
>>17718082
If she isnt overweight, she probably wont lose weight.
She needs to make the decision to lose herself.
You could go to the gym with her.

How heavy is she? What's her bmi?
>>
>>17718073
Thanks for making my night
>>
You break up desu. You can't get someone to change themselves, unfortunately. If she's getting fat now because she's in a relationship, imagine marriage for instance.
>>
Explain it to friends and family and make them ask her if she's pregnant/how many months into pregnancy, stuff like that. When she bursts, have a private conversation with her where you'll gently tell her she should lose some weight.
>>
>>17718087
>If she isnt overweight, she probably wont lose weight.
He said she's chubby, so that's not the issue. Rather overweight people will not lose the weight unless they want to themselves. He can be as supportive as possible but he ultimately can't be what drives her to go to the gym.

t. semi former fatty that left another fatty
>>
>>17718042
Well, do you want her to still be your gf or not? Haha seriously I remember implying something like that in a high school gf and boy was she mad!! It really depends how old are you, guys...

In general, girls are touchy about their weight because of social pressure and because they change weight a lot more than guys. This is what I'll do: I'll get into a gym (you'll get a taste of what you're asking her for) and if I'm enjoying it, I'll be subtle about it. I wouldn't brag, I wouldn't say it too much, just to make her interested in it. As soon as a girl "knows" something is fun and someone will do it with her, they'll jump right in. It's called insecurity...

Now, be careful, girls are good at ruining things for men because one has to be have oneself but hey, you want her to lose weight right? Also, it could take at least one year of good old fashioned routined exercise to see a big difference.

Good luck! You also could be exaggerating, a pic of your gf would help us decide that...
>>
>>17718042
Sttep one: buy a crash helmet
>>
>>17718042
by breaking up with her and then giving her number to me

t. thiccfag
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.