[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I take lsd tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: op.jpg (14KB, 236x290px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
14KB, 236x290px
Hey /adv/, long time lurker first time Op.

as the title states, I'm wondering whether it's a good idea for me to take some lsd tonight. I have 2 tabs of fairly good stuff and nothing is going on with any friends this evening. Plus my roommate is out so I've got the place to myself. I've done lsd before and with people and by myself so it's not as though I'd need to worry about a bad trip. Pretty much just wondering what you guys think.

In my position would you do it?

also adv/general I guess. how's your night going?
>>
>>17717805
If I have LSD, I do LSD. The real question is whether to take both tabs.

If you take two, you risk your consciousness being cut to bits and slowly glued back together in an unpleasant fashion. If you take one, you might be dissatisfied with not having enough visuals.

Another important question is whether you have enough activities. Personally, I like to have a play list set up and a good netflix one click away, since I lose even basic decision making abilities on the stuff.

Also, my night is going well, thanks. I'm implementing and comparing solutions to the convex hull problem for a class, which is something I rather enjoy.
>>
>>17717825

thanks, as it stands I'm leaning towards doing them. I'd most likely do the two, as they're decently but not overly potent.

as for activities, I've been looking for a really good movie to watch while under the effects. Is there anything that you could recommend?

Glad you're having a good one
>>
>>17717831
Well, I frequently catch up on childrens movies, just mindlessly positive stuff. Especially if I'm with a girl.

I tried watching the Louis CK special from 2008 last time I tripped. I had forgotten most of the jokes, and he seemed like the most insightful human being in the universe, but it was too real and cynical, I didn't want to deal with it.

Fantastic Planet is a trippy one. I can't remember how I watched it. If you haven't seen Garth Merenghi's Dark Place, that's on youtube, that might be a good one.
>>
>>17717871
>Garth Merenghi's Dark Place
it's a series, rather, but all the episodes are up.
>>
>>17717873

Very specific but alright. What am I in for?
>>
Oh, and I've got some very pleasant memories watching some old viking movie. Probably 70s period, where I felt myself surrounded by the weird weather and sea noises in a very awesome, bizarre way. I wasn't on acid though, it was an odd cocktail of mushrooms and various minor hallucinogens that are ostensibly legal.

Point being, there are some old classics that might be good if you haven't seen them. Caveman with Ringo Star, anything that was silly and fantastical about mythology and such.
>>
>>17717883
It's about a very pretentious horror novel author who makes his own cheap show. It's a low budget adult swim type of show, has a lot of actors from the mighty boosh.

Luxury comedy is another dumb british comedy on youtube that might be good. I have a very stupid sense of humor though, some people wouldn't like either of these.
>>
>>17717831
Interstellar
Django unchained
rhe revenant

I watched django on lsd for the first time in years and it was both amazing and scary. Really made me look at life differently
>>
>>17717915
Oh and Ironclad

Such a great medieval movie. I watched it on shrooms and the violence fucked with me hard
>>
>>17717892

this ended up being hilarious

like Jesus I was not ready for that

there is a smile plastered across my face as I watch this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.