[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some skills/jobs you can learn for very little investment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: leop53.jpg (381KB, 1103x1600px) Image search: [Google]
leop53.jpg
381KB, 1103x1600px
Like what are things you can realistically get certified in and get a job with for under a 1,000? The 2 things off the top of my head at a basic IT cert (though I doubt those do shit), and a CDL. I just want to be worth more than retail. Not going back to college, and I have no idea why people mention trade schools unless there is one somewhere I have no idea about that barely costs anything.
>>
>>17717694
Nothing for under $1,000 - even CDL training runs $3,000-$5,000
>>
>>17717694
forgot to mention programming, but that is a massive time sink and doesn't really amount to anything unless you are absolutely in love with it
>>
>>17717698
damn, got anything else for what would probably be the cheapest shit?
>>
>>17717694
>e what are things you can realistically get certified in and get a job with for under a 1,000?

I mean, you could start a service business, like cleaning windows or hotel rooms or taking care of lawns

A car, your time, and basic equipment is all you need, which is like $600. Get some ads and put yourself out there. That's a bit more. You can theoretically start a business for that cheap if you want
>>
>>17717789
Doesn't really sound viable/realistic, like a lemonade stand or something. Like when I think of selling something online that I bought in bulk from china, as if that isn't etsy and there is any reason people would buy from me. I mean I get that's a bad idea and I should knock that off, but in reality I can't shake the feeling that i'd be some black dude at the mall trying to sell my mixtapes (only the mixtapes would be whatever I am offering).
>>
>>17717903
*bad attitude, not idea
>>
>>17717903
>Doesn't really sound viable/realistic

kek.

And here you are asking for training and certification for less than 1k. Starting a business is your best option

It's been done before. And you aren't selling a product. You're selling a service, which can be a necessity. You know how many rich people and business pay people to clean their shit? A lot.
>>
>>17717914
lmao I just don't think me in my car with a shovel and broom will get much business. I'm not anti having a business that sounds great I'm just not seeing it. I probably should of said something else other than under a grand but the general idea is just cheap skills/careers to get into.
>>
>>17717694
You can get Security Guard licensing and training for under 1000, the more certifications you acquire the more the cost of course.
>>
EMT school is under $1000. You'll never have trouble getting a job, but it doesn't pay very much.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.