[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivational stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (16KB, 331x188px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
16KB, 331x188px
Motivational stuff
>>
>>17717418
There are 5 billion other "quickest sperm cells" in this world.
>>
>>17717418
I never understood this analogy, since half of you was also an egg-cell.
>>
File: 1477676678527.png (169KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477676678527.png
169KB, 600x900px
>>17717421

That is a poor style of thinking. After all there are many more planets in this solar system. Many other solar systems in this galaxy. And so on and so on.

>>17717418

Context matters. Worry more about the satisfaction you gain from your life, and less what other people think. Pro tip: they probably worry more about themselves then they do about you.
>>
>>17717418
Wish my skills as a sperm transferred to real life
>>
>implying you weren't pushed to the front by other sperm

you were literally coasting on the work of others before you were even conceived
>>
>>17717418
i guess we were all white at one point
>>
>>17717418
If you try something there's a chance you may fail, but if you don't try at all you have no chance of succeeding.
>>
why dont sperm count as organisms in their own right?
>>
>>17717418
Except you aren't sperm, that's just an ingredient that made you.

You are just the result of a biochemical reaction -- substances that got close enough together reacted in a way that made you.

Anyone can make that same reaction with the right ingredients, and they have for millions of years, trillions of times, in ways that were formed better than you.
>>
>>17717515
They're cells, you peanut. Do you count the rest of your cells as individual organisms? I mean, you can, but then who the fuck are you? Are you just a hive of microorganisms?
>>
>>17717515
Because they're not consciously aware like an actual human being. They're also unicellular, while humans are multicellular organisms. It's like saying "drinking milk is like eating a cow because it comes from the same source".
>>
>>17718596
>implying multicellular organisms are consciously aware
Talked to a lot of trees lately?

Singular celled organisms are still organisms. Ever heard of algae? Sperm, however, are not seperate from us. We do have nonhuman organisms living in out bodies. In fact, most of the organic material in our bodies are bacteria, and not human at all - but sperm is not part of this group. Sperm are human cells, just like bone cells, muscle cells, nerve cells, etc.

None of the above are conscious in the way we understand ourselves to be, but they do behave in accordance with their environment, communicating by chemical signals, and receiving electric, photonic, chemical information which are read by their organelles - the cell's equivalent to the body's organs.
>>
>>17718658
You completely missed the point of what I was trying to say. Yes, trees are aware in their own way, and I also never implied that unicellular organisms aren't organisms. Sperm cells are just that, they're cells.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.