[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I fucked up a potential relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1476394108395.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1476394108395.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>be me
>match on tinder with a 23y/o cutie 7.5/10 outdoorsy girl
>we click and I invite her to shoot guns (she has never fired a gun before)
>is here for a year, she came for an internship

>pick her up
>we talk and we have many things in common
>she absolutely loved shooting
>we have some long passionate kisses at the end of the day
>drop her and we schedule for a second date a few days after

>she ghosts me for a week
>I text her "Ghosting ain't cool. Just be more forward next time and say you aren't interested"
>texts me a few days after saying that she suffered from depresdion and just couldn't write me back and that now I know her biggest weakness
>invite her to coffee but doesn't want to talk about it
>then I fucked up by saying "What were looking for on tinder? Curing you depression?"
>she then says that I am a judgemental asshole and I know nothing about depression
>I text her that it wasn't my intention to insult her and it's a valid reason to look for help, even on tinder

>hasn't answered me in almost 2 weeks

I guess it's over. I tried to help but wasn't receptive. What should I have done?
>>
>>17717342
>"Ghosting ain't cool. Just be more forward next time and say you aren't interested"
You should have sent a "what's up?" or "are you okay?" instead of accusing her of ignoring you
>>
>>17717342
>"What were looking for on tinder? Curing you depression?"
savage

just call her again. dont text
>>
>>17717345

This. You acted like a baby and now she's not interested.
>>
>>17717342
You cared for a tinder hookup. Someone came with baggage. Oh fuck thats a surprise. And it turned into shit. Could have been less abrasive (even though i would have been just as upfront about it).
>>
>>17717345
I texted her 2 times before saying that. I wrote it as a closing statement and I didn't expect her to write me back. I thought she just used me, I paid for entrance fees, gas, bullets. I was a little pissed off that I had no answer when the date went well
>>
Holy shit, she dodged a bullet
>>
>>17717346
Did it sound that bad? I honestly had no intention on insulting her, I guess it sounds better in person.

>>17717350
She was new in town and had no friends. Do girls use yinder to actually meet people or just fucking?
>>
>>17717342
its over. i know from experience. same kind of thing happened to me except i dated the girl on and off for about 2 months. she ignored me for a week, i said something about it as a final statement, she got back to me, i tried talking again, she didnt reply to me. move on because she clearly has. ignore the people saying you acted like a baby, they are just being edgy, most people would say something if they got ghosted and what you said was reasonable.
>>
>>17717354
>she dodged a bullet

the fuck are you talking about? he didnt do anything wrong, how the fuck is he meant to know she had depression.
>>
>>17717363
>"Ghosting ain't cool. Just be more forward next time and say you aren't interested"
>"What were looking for on tinder? Curing you depression?"
Yeah, because these are completely normal things to say to someone
>>
>>17717363

People like OP are shit and vapid people. In fact anyone who rates someone on a scale of 1-10 is never good to date. Big red flag. Also the passive aggressive personality and insecurity
>>
File: riddle me this.gif (354KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
riddle me this.gif
354KB, 240x200px
>>17717360
>tinder to actually meet people or just fucking?
Mostly just fucking. Look dude you fucked up on mutlible points.
>you expected something from a meet and fuck app
>you expected someone to be balanced or "normal"
>you expended shit and expected a return. Its the price to play the game son. Gas is 1.80 a gallon, rounds aint expensive, you had a cheap first date its nothing to look at.
And lastly
>you tried to have the "last word"
What the flying claw footed fuck is a "closing statement"? Please. Anyone even try to justify that shit being plausable to me vs. just lettting the bullshit go and learning from it.
>>
>>17717367
the ghosting thing he said was fine, she ignored him for a week, most people would be kinda annoyed and want to say something. he was hardly offense with what he said anyway, in fact anyone that offended by that is an insecure faggot.

the tinder thing was rash but it wasnt too bad. you are making out like he is a complete ass hole.

desu, i think you are baiting.

>>17717372
i think you're baiting too or extremely judgemental, to the point where you probably have mental problems. he clearly isnt perfect but to say he is shit? too far, you barely know him.
>>
>>17717342

>tinder

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>17717385

Nah he's exactly the type of person not to date
>>
>>17717395
why? because he isnt a coward, and doesent restrain how he feels? she was the type of person not to date. you are white knighting.
>>
Yeah OP it was wrong of her to leave you over what you said. I think it should be mandatory that people get taught decent conflict resolution skills in school honesty. It would save society so much trouble.
>>
>>17717395
also, if she stopped talking to op because of the tinder thing, she is a stupid bitch that isnt even worth investing time into.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.