[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologizing and making up with an ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: canada_goose_1.jpg (51KB, 389x425px) Image search: [Google]
canada_goose_1.jpg
51KB, 389x425px
Is it even worth it? It'd take way too long to go into the details of it all, but I'd like to make things (at least somewhat) better between the two of us. Should I?
>>
B
Ump
>>
No. Think you should probably give details, but 9 times out of ten it's not worth it.
>>
I would send a message/text/letter. Depending on what you did, doing this in person maybe difficult for both parties. At least this way you can get it off your chest and it will be less stressful than an in person confrontation if they're still pissed/heart broken.
>>
>>17717407
>>17717413
Well, in all honesty it was more of her who did the shit (or at least that's how I interpreted it at first) but I really think that was me being blinded by my emotions at the time due to being heartbroken. It was more of me wanting to apologize to her for my actions in the aftermath of everything. I just feel bad and guilty for my actions now and I just think she deserves an apology of somesort. Idk it's not like I'm expecting to date her again, it's been awhile but I just feel shitty about if that makes any sense.
>>
>>17717429
Were you friends before, do you intend to be friends after? If what you did was that bad, she may not be willing to accept an apology. I would just move on with your life if I were you
>>
>>17717475
I was hoping to salvage a friendship out of it, she's too Good of a person to lone for Good
>>
>>17717500
If what you did was so irredeemable then you won't salvage even a friendship, she'll find others and move on from whatever happened, but if you really think you can salvage a friendship, you've got nothing to lose by trying.
>>
You sound like me. My gf and Ihke up peacefully but emotionally, then I decided to talk a couple weeks later because I felt like I had a case to make. I was blindsided by emotions and incredibly irrational and accused her of all kinds of shit, I hurt her bad and we fell out completely.

I don't know what to advise. If it's not been long (say, a few weeks) this might be a nice thing. But the longer you leave it, the more it'll just feel pointless to dig up the past out of the blue, when both of you are supposed to be moving on with your lives.

I'm not ruling out talking to her but personally I'm going to wait till my life is in a better place because I have a lot of things to work out. Maybe then I won't want to, maybe I will. If we do talk, she'll get her apology for sure, but I kind of think saying it after radio silence now just makes it obvious how much I've been over thinking the situation and not going in a forward direction.

What gives me some solace however is the thought that, honestly, she probably knows who was to blame for what. I believe that she's smart enough to look back at those events in the right way. If she continues to hold a grudge, standing by the nasty words she said, believing mine, not looking rationally then it would be unlike her. Try to put yourself in her shoes I guess.
>>
>>17717575
Meant to say "broke up peacefully"
>>
>>17717523
I think I can ty
>>
guck she a amazing DONT BE HARD ON UUJSELC FUCKkelyb mwn make it up to u
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.