[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be girly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Cryyy.jpg (212KB, 640x959px) Image search: [Google]
Cryyy.jpg
212KB, 640x959px
I'm a very masculine girl, at least that's what a lot of people say, but I'd like to be more feminine. Or rather, I feel I SHOULD be more feminine, but I'm not sure about it. I say a lot of swear words, I have a very dark sense of humour, I jump and scream and run all the time, and I'm generally very... man-like? Not in my appereance though, I always dress elegantly when I go out, and I love doing my makeup (and also I'm quite good at it), and even though I'm not super small, I am kind of short (around 1, 55 / 1, 60 cm) and of normal weight, so I "look" feminine. What's masculine about me is my attitude.
If you first saw me you'd probably think I'm quite shy and feminine, but once you talk to me you would realise I'm actually not.
I consider myself as a funny person so I'm scared of changing my personality, since that masculinity is a big part of me and my humour, and all my friends and family love me the way I am, but I feel all the boys feel disgusted, or scared by my personality... I feel they all want a pretty, shy and feminine girl who behaves like one of those popular girls in anime. To be completely honest, I think those kinds of girls are very boring and bland, and I used to think that the way I am was okay but what if it isn't? It's not like I don't have male attention at all, in fact I have a good number of guys after me, but they just want sex. I've also had two boyfriends in the past, but I was the first to talk to them, otherwise they would have never noticed me.
I am not unattractive, I think I'm at least average, so I think that the reason men never talk to me first is because of that, of my masculine personality.

I don't know why but this is something that has been causing me a lot of sadness, I even started to think that maybe I am transgender FtM, so this is kind of important to me somehow.
What should I do?
>>
>>17717115
>I say a lot of swear words, I have a very dark sense of humour, I jump and scream and run all the time
None of these things are really masculine.

> I feel they all want a pretty, shy and feminine girl who behaves like one of those popular girls in anime.
The only guys who want something like that are usually insecure or insecure weebs. Would you even be interested in them? Specially if you could find someone who likes you for being the way you are.

>What should I do?
Grow up. There is literally no problem with you (from the info you gave) and you worry about dumb shit ... which is actually a cliche thing for the insecure girls in anime to do, so you're clearly there somewhat.

D-did I fall for bait?
>>
In all honesty I think you can't change your personality to be more girly. Oh, you can act girly, but will that really make you happy? You haven't really given many reasons as to WHY you want to be more girly. You assume boy will like you more and to some extent that might be true in some circles and for some individuals, but not all of us are weebs who want qt anime-like waifus (hue). What I can guarantee you is that boys won't start swarming around you if you act like a shy, cutesy, feminine girl. Guys want a girl to look feminine, but the preferences in personalities can vary a lot. And from your description you don't sound very masculine at all. Well, swearing a lot is not very feminine, but that's about it. Actually, some contrast between your personality and appearance can spark interest in most people.

Try to put things into perspective. Why is it making you sad? Are you shunned because of it? Will your life be significantly better if you become more feminine?

You can try to tune your personality to be more "appealing", but I don't think you can change it entirely. From what you said I definitely don't think you should try. Remember that no matter how you act you won't be able to please everybody.
>>
Hm, I see... Then I guess I'll stop worrying. I still have a hard time liking myself, but I guess I'll get there some day. Thanks.
>>
Who gives a shit really? Do whatever makes you happy. Life is short, no point wasting it by worrying about what other people think.
>>
>>17717115
>I consider myself as a funny person so I'm scared of changing my personality

You literally cannot change your personality. Believe me as a shy male I've tried. Sure you can pretend and put on a false act to please others, but lying like that can have weird consequences down the road.

Idk maybe I'm wrong though. I'd just go with what seems to work naturally.
>>
Why the fuck does this remind me of my ex fuck off
>>
I'll bet you're personality is not masculine but a little overbearing, immature maybe? I'm not sure of your age, but if you bounce around and dominate the conversation, a boy may feel intimidated to approach you. Always be yourself, but try a new tactic regarding your behavior. Maybe less is more! Good luck, your prince is out there!
>>
>>17717115

BE YOUR SELF!!!
you dont want get a BF because of your fake personality or actions
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.