[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got suspended from my job... @ walmart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0051.png (493KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.png
493KB, 750x1334px
>nb4 both of us were threatening eachother
So this ghetto ass girl comes in and me and my associate where doing something, she helps me n him out, but then at the end some how both of us start fighting, she's over here claiming some shit, and calling people saying how I'm messing with her or some bull shit either way that's not the important part, after about 2 hours had passed by, she comes back with a group of people wearing mask to the store, points me out, and the tallest guy takes a swing at me and leaves, there's nothing I could really do as my associate is holding me back and won't let me go after him, I report the incident to personnel, she's only been here for 2 days so she's been fired, I have been put on suspension until further notice, what do y'all think? Are they going to fire me for good or is there a chance that I am going to come back to work? If you have any questions I'll be lurking here...
>>
>>17717108

>suspended from my corporate slave job where my job is to peddle vapid materialist made in China bullshit to stupid consumers who think having the ability of choosing between various flavours of oreos is freedom

If you had half a brain you'd voluntarily quit pal. Get a real job.
>>
>>17717251
Yea but op makes stupid decisions all the time...
>>
>>17717108
>but then at the end some how both of us start fighting

You need to learn to control your anger or else it's just going to happen again.
>>
>>17717653
Yea I figured that one out
>>
>>17717108
Chances are you won't be fired.

But unfortunately part of any retail job is kowtowing to the customers. No matter how much it galls, it is your job NOT to get in fights or offend the customers.
>>
>>17717251
So, what defines a real job to you, dipshit?
>>
>>17718988

A job that does not involve wage slavery and cucking
>>
>>17717251
>Not tipping your fedora
Rude.

OP, it doesn't make any sense to worry over this. Someone higher up the food chain is going to make some shitty, half-assed reason to fire you or put you on probation or something. There's not really anything you can do.
>>
The real problem is that I just got hired there 2 months ago, and well the store manager doesn't like me this can be a reason for him to fire me
>>
>>17719135

There is nothing fedora like about that post it is entirely true and the nature of American capitalism. OP should view ybis as a blessing and find a job somewhere else.
>>
>>17719106
It still helps the economy go round without leeching off the welfare systems so who gives a shit, no skin off any of our backs.
>>
You need to not chimp out man.

But considering you fought and you were 'only' put on suspension is a goodish sign. They'll probably review your history and if you've been a stable employee they'll write it off as a one time deal.

But don't fuck up again.
>>
>>17720179
This.

Don't go ape OP, regardless of who hit first.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.