[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop being addicted to fast food?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: me.jpg (96KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
96KB, 960x720px
How can I stop being addicted to fast food?
>>
>>17716967
commit yourself to exercising, realize chicken nuggets and coke will just make you fat as shit down the line idk
>>
>>17716967
By learning about the human body. Realize that you are literally killing yourself slowly
>>
>>17716967
Just stop and don't stop. After about 2 weeks the craving will die down
>>
>>17716979
everything's killing us slowly

i hope you lived in a bubble, because if not that cold virus you got when you were 12 permanently fucked with your dna somewhere and you won't hear about it until you're 50

fucking kale chips fucking with our kidneys, your grandmother has type 2 diabetes, go ahead and live your life with clean eating, it's gonna get you anyway because it's autosomal dominant

ANYWAYS
op you gotta remove the buns and shit
cheese and meat is good, saturated fat being harmful is a myth. it's been known for like 5 years now.
fries are good but you can toss 'em away and you eventually won't miss them anymore

go nuts with cheese, it's really good for you, butyric acid protects against obesity and raises your good cholesterol

eat fried broccoli or some other vegetable, that shit's delicious

and exercise
>>
>>17716967
It's easy, realize this - the sensation only lasts about 5 minutes. Once you're full, you do not care what you just ate, I guarantee. Might as well eat something that will make you feel great instead of like shit. I used to eat it every meal but I can't anymore because I noticed it makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>17716967

Find a way to make your money harder to spend in ways you don't plan to (without making it impossible to spend altogether). Don't leave the house with cards or cash unless you're buying gas or groceries, and then only enough to buy what you intend.

I used to buy candy at the vending machine every fucking day. Thought I couldn't stop. Then I stopped, because I stopped bringing money to work.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.