[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the least painless way to kill myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1477484663309.jpg (82KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1477484663309.jpg
82KB, 1280x738px
What's the least painless way to kill myself?
>>
setting yourself on fire.
>>
>>17716917
Now I could be wrong, but I think you're just rusing me.
>>
>>17716923
>least painless
if you mean least painful it's blowing your brains out with a shotgun
>>
>>17716924
shit yeah I did. I really need to proofread. It takes balls to pull the trigger on a shotgun and my lack of balls is one of the reasons I want to kill myself.
>>
>>17716931
well every method of reliably killing yourself takes balls. Pussies can't kill themselves.

Shotgun is one of the easiest out there, since all it takes is an impulse, a small movement and after that there's no way of turning back. There's also jumping in front of a high-speed train if you can't get a gun, but that requires a little more willpower. Only a little. Same with jumping from a tall building. By the way, I should mention that suicide is a bad idea and your reasons for killing yourself are not as bad as you may think and definitely solvable or at least manageable.
>>
>>17716946
>I should mention that suicide is a bad idea and your reasons for killing yourself are not as bad as you may think and definitely solvable or at least manageable.
This happens every time I see a suicide thread. What about asphyxiation of some variety?
>>
>>17716951
Hmm, I don't know about asphyxiation, but it's definitely not as reliable and pain-free as what I mentioned before. Generally, methods that take a long time to do the job have a lower chance of success because survival instincts and fear kick in and very often the person finds a way to get out of it. Even if he doesn't there's a lot of things that can go "wrong". Stuff like suicide bags are pretty common, but they "fail" a lot of time. Much more than firearms and getting squished to death by a train or gravity.
>>
I've been looking for similar answers. My guess is gunshot to brain, but I'd hate someone to find me all blown apart like that.
>>
>>17716908
Take a trip to Dreamworld
>>
>>17716984
Maybe a failure would change me, or just turn in me into a vegetable so I don't care anyway. Other methods of death that you mentioned scare me too much, I know I couldn't commit.

>>17716994
>but I'd hate someone to find me all blown apart like that.
That's also a good point, you want to minimise the trauma for your family if possible.

>>17717010
>several victims were still alive when the paramedics arrived
>sustained "injuries incompatible with life"
>i.e. they were horribly mangled in the machinery
That sounds excruiciating.
>>
>>17716908
You're gonna kill yourself and you worry about pain???

Dude if you bother to go this length to kill yourself you sure as hell can go the same for improvement.
>>
>>17717022
A failure might change you. It happens quite often. But it doesn't have to be a failure in suicide. There are many things that can give you a different perspective, both knowledge and experience can make you do a 180.

Are you physically healthy? If so I recommend going to live for a couple of months in a secluded place. In my country there are these isolated monasteries where priests live, but they accept anyone who want to live with them, like them. It's a life without technology, worry or pleasure. It really changes people. There are places like this in many corners of the world. Just an idea. There are plenty of possibilities.
>>
Dont do it man, you have things to live for, like vodka.
>>
>>17717048
>Are you physically healthy?
Yeah
>If so I recommend going to live for a couple of months in a secluded place. In my country there are these isolated monasteries where priests live, but they accept anyone who want to live with them, like them. It's a life without technology, worry or pleasure. It really changes people. There are places like this in many corners of the world. Just an idea. There are plenty of possibilities.
This sounds nice (I even know a place I could go), but I can't help but worry about my "normal" life. I have a job and some acquaintances and if I leave it behind I feel like I'm failing in that aspect of my life instead. That's the trouble, I want to adapt to a normal life but my spineless autistic nature keeps getting in the way. When I put myself I fall down and fuck myself up and feel even worse.
>>
>>17717083
You have some ideas about how life should be and how you should live it. You impose some standards on yourself. The point of doing something like living in seclusion is not to help you make you reach those standards or find a way to live your life in that way. It's to change your ideals, to make you realize that life doesn't have to be what you thought it must be until now. Imagine living in a place like the one I described before for the rest of your life. What you think is a normal life is not an objective standard. Right now you're contemplating suicide because you have some things that you feel like you must achieve, you have an idea about how your life is supposed to be but you can't achieve those things and you can't have that life. These ideas are created by society. It's true that, at their core they come from biological needs, but those biological needs can be satisfied in different ways. You don't need the life you want. You just want it. And what you want can be changed.

You know how some people who are depressed find religion and become happy? Or, the opposite, someone who's raised with traditional values and religion renounces them in favor of "degeneracy" or whatnot and enjoys life a lot more. It's the same principle, they don't adapt to what they saw as a normal life before, they just find a new normality. In fact, their life might not change at all, only their perspective.

Try to rid yourself of the ideology that governs your life and replace it with something that gives you peace of mind, if not happiness and pleasure.
>>
>>17716908
go into your garage start your car then knock yourself out with some heavy sleeping medications
>>
>>17716908
morphine and whatever else u like
>>
>>17717122
Good point, I think it might be worth trying to change my perspective if I can. I'm so riddled with anxiety that I can't drop what I'm doing completely to make the change, but I might see if I can build up to it more slowly somehow. I'm not hopeful however, I think my desires are pretty ingrained and fundamental things.

>>17717128
>>17717144
Good ideas, they definitely fit my criteria. I would prefer to stay as lucid as possible though.
>>
>>17717175
sure definitely try antidepressents and xanax before suicide as daunting as it sounds and hopefully you find some passion in life too <3
>>
>>17717199
Thanks, I'll keep trying.
>>
Guns, trains or high places

Obviously you won't do these things because if you wanted to kill yourself you would have already
>>
>>17716923
As it just so happens, being on fire isnt all that painful. Now if someone asked "the scariest way to kill yourself" then yea thats it cause its fucking terrifying. But painful? Naw. The recovery was worse. One word, debriding.

>source: 3rd degree burns to 20% of the upper body
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.