[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it is wrong to give all of the answer to classmates?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 185x272px
I mean, it was a very easy test online and I was the first one who did it. Should I give them the answers or keep them to myself?
>>
Give them if they pay you

No such thing as a free lunch
>>
Yes, it is wrong and it could get you expelled. Just tell them to take the fucking test, it's easy. If they get mad at you for not aiding them in cheating, fuck them.
>>
remember there is more then one type of payment
>>
Lol.

Keep doing it every chance you get. College isn't about how smart you are -- you're competing with others on a bell curve. So if you just happen to give them the wrong answers, it's ultimately their fault. You'll also have plausible excuse -- you just didn't know the correct answers at the time of when you told your classmates, but when it came test time you learned it prior.

I had a friend who would do for her papers. She'd go on Wikipedia, fully knowing her dumb classmates would go on it to finish their research papers, and change every single detail, but make it look legitimate enough to pass it off. She got an A+ because of it.

It's a douche thing to do, but if you want to be top of the class, then keep doing it.
>>
>>17717202
I misread this whole thread. I thought you said give them all wrong answers. My bad. Yeah don't help them, regardless.
>>
>>17716887
It costs you nothing and helps them (at least temporary). It's a decent thing to do. If you don't care about decency, consider that they also will be more willing to do you a favor and generally like you a tiny bit more, which is always an advantage.
>>
Don't give people answers if they're just too lazy/retarded to figure shit out on their own
fuckem, what do they do for you
and why should they deserve to pass exams without any of their own work

also how the hell do people even find ways to cheat what kind of shitty college are you at

I mean I can give people answers on courseworks but they're each only worth 2% of the year's grade or something
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.