[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend keep testing our relationship, doing tests like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1475822223518.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475822223518.gif
1MB, 320x240px
My girlfriend keep testing our relationship, doing tests like about how I must eat 2 packets of super spicy ramen in 5 minutes because she ask me too, if i don't, I don't love her. I can't stand spicy stuff.

She said that at least I should try, that means I'm still putting effort into the relationship. And I'm like what the actual fuck? It's just fucking noodles. And now she's saying that I've never put my mind into the relationship and stuff.

What do guys?
>>
Why do you want to be in a relationship with a person that dumb?
>>
>>17716587
Honestly, I love her. There are some parts of the relationship that's freaking awesome, and some parts that is just plainly stupid.
>>
>>17716579
laugh in her face and give her the boot
i am having trouble believing that this person you describe is real, thats how ridiculous this is
>>
>>17716600
It's really that ridiculous right? But the worse part, she gave me the old,

"I said yes when you asked me if you wanted to go out with your friends, but why did you still left me alone at home?" While I asked her if she wanna to come with, she said that shes too tired. FML
>>
>>17716579

stand up for yourself.

She is testing how far are you willing to go, how she can bend your will.

If you will submit for those tests she will dump you and later laugh at your expanse with her next bf.
>>
>>17716579

Shes fishing for an excuse to get out of your relationship.
The moment the conversation pop up about whos doing more or less for one another you can be certain that that relationship is a mess just waiting to blow up.
>>
>>17716579

your lover is fucking retarded lmao.
can I meet her so I can laugh at her in her face?
>>
>>17716579
Tell her to fuck off cuz she sounds like a crazy bitch
>>
>>17716579
Where can you find that super spicy ramen stuff. I have been looking for it for some time.
>>
>>17716579
Actually just tell her if she truly loves you she'll have a 3way with you. Or a 4way. Whatever you want really.
>>
>>17716600
I believe it. I had a girlfriend who would tell me not to drink water. 100% serious.

Me: I'm thirsty, I'll be right back. Do you want some water?
Her: No don't go!
Mw: Why not?
Her: Just don't.
Me: That's not a reason.
Her: If you love me, you won't go.
Me: That's stupid.
Her: If you asked me not to go get water, I wouldn't go!
Me: I would never ask you that, because it's stupid!

And so on.

OP your girlfriend enjoys laughing at you. I'm sorry to tell you this, but she has no respect for you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.