[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking up with someone who is boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I've been thinking about breaking up with my boyfriend because from the very start of our relationship he was really quiet and it was usually me doing all of the talking (im very extroverted and heavily enjoy being social and talking to anyone i can). I though he would come out of his shell, at least when he's around me, but after such a long time, he's still quiet. I've asked him several times about it, and he said that he's just like that. His idea of a relationship is being quiet and lovey-dovey with each other without doing much (doing anything people would normally consider fun: travelling, doing stuff together like hiking, going out with friends etc). He is really good as a person, but i was just so bored when we just chilled with each other or would go out. Is having nothing to talk about a good enough reason to break up with someone who's a really nice person?
>>
>>17716079
>im very extroverted and heavily enjoy being social and talking to anyone i can

heh

He sounds like me

I don't talk much because I find people so breathtakingly stupid and annoying
>>
>>17716079
>traveling
>I like having my boyfriend pay for my fieldtrips

>His idea of a relationship is being quiet and lovey-dovey with each other without doing much

Literally nothing wrong with this.

>he's so boring

Why is it him? People who are introverts aren't boring. It just means that they "click" with different people(other introverts). Just like you, evidently, have an easier time interacting with other extroverts.

So don't be so quick to call him boring, if you are just as boring(to him) yourself.
The blame doesn't fall on anyone.

If you don't think it's going to work, then call it off.
But I think maybe you could suggest doing more of the things that you want to do, and in return spend an equal amount of time doing the things he wants to do.

See what he says.
>>
>>17716079
Nice guys finish last, drop the beta bitch
>>
>>17716079
>Is having nothing to talk about a good enough reason to break up with someone who's a really nice person?
Yes, obviously. He can be the best person on earth if being with him is boring for you, you're wasting your time with the wrong person.

>>17716102
Well, if he doesn't want to do much, he does sound pretty boring.
>>
>>17716150
>if he doesn't want to do much

There are plenty of other things to do than traveling.

I doubt she would have dated him if he does literally nothing and has no interests.

It sounds to me, like her definition of fun is different than his.
>>
File: IMG_0092.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.gif
1MB, 300x300px
Hahaha women are a dime a dozen
>ALL
>WOMEN
>ARE
>LIKE
>THAT

OP found a guy who isn't a frat bro beer slogging knuckle head, so wants to go right for the CHAD dick. /adv/ is my favourite board because it is highly populated with slutty stacies that offer inexhaustible amounts of redpills to the male reader.

Lmao OP's bf is probably a very smart dude. Please leave him Stacey, he needs this. Our numbers grow!
>>
>>17716259
I laughed
>>
Yes, break up with him. It sucks, he doesn't "deserve" it, but then again no one deserves a relationship either.

The point of being with someone is for them to be someone who enriches your life, makes every day brighter. He's not doing this. He should find someone who wants to sit inside all day, and alternatively, you should find someone with a more adventurous spirit.
>>
>>17716334
This!
He sounds like a super-nice guy, but that's not always a reason to be in a relationship with someone. If he isn't making you happy, then there's no reason to continue.
>>
>>17716079
i dont think hes quiet with his mom at home or siblings. i think he just feels weird around you or doesnt have anything to talk about with you.
>>
>>17716250
This. Everyone has their own idea of fun. Extroverts vs Introverts. There's a difference, who would have thought?
>>
>>17716079
Please send him my way.
>>
>>17716250
Well, we have a very limited insight into it but from the sound of it there is really nothing. There are people who are fine sitting at home and watching shit ... which is pretty damn boring yo.

Before you date for a while, you don't notice that stuff as bad and maybe he was at least trying to go along with her shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.