[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-frog-worried.png (66KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-frog-worried.png
66KB, 412x351px
I don't want to be alone this night, how to make friends?
>>
H-Help
>>
>>17716006
well let's start with easy steps, make some online friends. Go download Discord, and join random Discord servers (look for servers with hobbies your interested in, art/movies/games/programming) and just join them. Start with just chatting along/joking around, maybe even get confident enough and join them in the voice channels. (1/2)
>>
>>17716006

After improving the basic set of skills and getting to know how people react/response to you. You could join local clubs or communities. If your at highschool or college this should be pretty easy, just join something easy. I'm a hs senior and joined the trivia club and reflection club. Lot's of people there willing to get to know each other. Also start using social media and stick to one you really like. For example I really enjoyed snapchat so when I meet people at clubs or such and we're having a blast, I'd go "Oh I haven't add snapchat, let me add you right now," and then since your having so much fun the other person would most likely agree. Then you can view people stories and get to know who they are to better spend time/talk to then. Maybe others will be interested in your own story and ask you question. The more talking/conversation, the more likely the friendship will the form.

(2/2)
>>
>>17716031
I've downloaded it, how to fill it with friends?
>>
>>17716043
what's your username, I don't mind helping ya start! :D
>>
>>17716039
>Lot's of people there willing to get to know each other.

This is my problem, how to know others? I'm very anxious, I try so hard, even if I talk with others and laugh, I would be afraid of awkwardness and just leave.
>>
>>17716049
Spicy.Toast
>>
>>17716052
Don't worry about that, I was exactly the same way. I had the typical "dropped spaghetti" awkwardness and extremely anxious. I would stay quiet and pretend to be busy, maybe even preoccupy myself with "oh I'm doing hw" or just ignore people and play mobile games. What was worst is that I have chronic cystic acne (diagnosed, the worst of the worst) so that may me really self conscience. What you need is a period of self reflection, mediate. You need to talk and find the root source of what makes you feel awkward and do the best of your ability to fix it. I was always too worried about my weight, my hygiene, my acne, being too weird/immature. So I spent time researching instead, learning about nutrition. I started to exercise, and stopped caring about my uncontrollable acne since it was out of my control. You have to start accepting who you are and just go with since after a while you'll notice everyone else feels the same way.

Too really start talking to others, I made it a goal to just talk to someone a day. Be it a random person on the street and simply saw good morning, I forced myself to feel indifferent about the results if it was awkward or not. I was just getting comfortable being with people. And from there you go on improving your social skills and becoming more comfortable.

As for my progress right now, I'm still trying to improve as much as I can so that I can eventually get a relationship
>>
>>17716056
>Spicy.Toast
mmm I need the four digit tag to add ya but in case I have to go and the thread dies, go this
https://www.discordservers.com/

It's the server list for discord servers, just join a bunch of ones that interest you. Lurk a bit in each to see how people are and when you feel that you know enough, chat and introduce yourself. Add them. I know for sure that one of them I think called gaming cross roads is all about making new friends/meeting people
>>
>>17716070

Thx m8
>>
>>17716077
Sent the request, got a food in my name as well
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.