[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my Ex-Girlfriend being angry/mean to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 15hdus.png (71KB, 639x352px) Image search: [Google]
15hdus.png
71KB, 639x352px
Seriously she's acting like I cheated on her or something. Backstory;

>I was her first love, first kiss and first everything else. Before me she only had little 1-2 week relationships, I was her best and longest (6 months).
>We were very close, I'm reassured in knowing we had a great connection, made many memories together and I treated her like a princess and always done cute things for her.
>At times she'd have very low moments. Like she's either feeling very high or very low, there is no in-between, and during the low moments she was quite hard to handle.
>Because of that, we broke up a few times but always got back together straight away. At one point she even kissed another guy, cried and admitted it to me, and write me a 3 page letter of how stupid and sorry she is, and how much she loves me.
>We get back together and I forgive her, things go back to being good.
>2 months later (present day) she just breaks up with me out of nowhere (there is definitely no other guy).

This happened 2 weeks ago. Over the next 2 days, I tried to find out the reason but she just gave vague responses. I told her okay but I'm going to miss you, she said the same. A week later I seen her, told her I still have feelings for her but she pretended she was dating someone. Another week later we argued because she is now actually in a relationship already, she's being so mean and angry at me, telling me she doesn't love me anymore, she don't care, telling me to get over her, telling me to fuck off, and blocked me.

What the hell man? How does a girl, who was so in love with me, the one who gave her everything, turn so cold? Does she feel like she's not good enough for me? Is she scared to get close to me? All I know is, her friend told me she didn't like how me and her were on and off, but that's because of her, being bipolar or whatever, being with someone else ain't going to fix that, at least I never gave up on her where most other guys would run away.
>>
>>17715977

You both sound really young, she sounds immature, and seems like she has a lot of issues probably best dealt with outside of a relationship. You should be thankful she is gone, that sounded like a nightmare.

She probably acted like that at the end because it's easier on you if you think she is a bitch, she probably still cares about you but who knows why she doesn't want to be together anymore. If she's already dating someone a couple weeks outside of her breaking up with you then she probably was either talking to him already or planned to start shortly after breaking up.

Take the experience of being a good boyfriend and helping someone when they are bipolar/going through shit and move on to the next girl, she will likely appreciate your efforts much much more then this one.
>>
>>17715977
Broke up and got back together a couple times, kissed another guy, 6 month relationship.

It doesn't even matter why or how things happened. They did. Now your only response should be moving on.
>>
>>17715977

Just be thankful it didn't last longer than 6 months, your life is valuable, don't want to be wasting it on crazy bitches like that.

Honestly at the 6 month mark with a normal person that you're compatible with you should still be in the honeymoon phase, loving each other and everything, not breaking up every few weeks.
>>
>>17715983
She wasn't planning to get with him after the relationship. I mean her sister tells me everything. During the first week she was talking to one guy, and then it was another, now she's with this third person. It's like she's trying real hard to push me outta her mind.

After them being together 2 days she tells me he's everything and she loves him I was like no, what me and you had, going through thick and thin together and staying together, doing everything together that's much closer to love, you're just trying to fill the void from breaking up with me and she got even angrier etc.

>>17715991
I honestly think she doesn't even realize she is bipolar or something. Because during those moments she would feel like giving up on everything, stay indoors, wouldn't really talk to me, her sister anyone. I was both her rock and her boyfriend, but when she broke up with me I remember her saying she didn't treat me the best. It's just not her fault but at the same time she's being so stupid right now, even her sister and best friend agree.
>>
How many times are you going to post this? Until you run out of anime pics to attach to the post?

> dating a 16 years old with bipolar disorder
the faster you forget about her and get on with your life, the better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.