[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: broken-heart.png (50KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
broken-heart.png
50KB, 256x256px
I have a boyfriend but I don't want to be with him anymore, but I don't know how to say it to him. Today I'm going to his house. What do I do?
>>
You go to his house and explain to him why you don't want to be with him anymore. You do this with consideration and make sure he truly understands. Most people would not want to be with people who don't want them. Ego/self-worth hit, but he'll get over it. Do it right.
>>
>>17715922

IDK girl I feel like my GF intellectually betrayed me and I really feel like hiring a tranny hooker to fuck me in the ass right now while she's away (not even kidding).

I guess the best way is to tell him that it's time to draw the line and split before it gets worse, and that you'll help him find a replacement if he would like that.
>>
ok... I'll try to do it right. any advice? He's my first boyfriend
>>
>>17715928
you tell him your reasons and rationalize your feeling, or lack of.
>>
>>17715928

Tell him exactly why you don't want to be with him anymore, make sure he knows you enjoyed your time together but don't see it lasting for whatever reason. Don't be a bitch but at the same time tell him the truth, that way he can make peace with it without always wondering what happened.
>>
>>17715922
Break up in public or he might expect breakup sex...unless you want to have breakup sex. In that case, don't breakup in public.
>>
Should I tell this yo him today in his house or wait and go to a cafe another day?
>>
>>17715974
Don't drag this out, it's uncomfortable, but do it as soon as possible. Also cafe might suck for him because being dumped while being surrounded by people isn't exactly great.

Why do you want to break up with him anyway? Just interested.
>>
>>17715974

Jesus don't do it in public, have respect for your relationship and him, tell him in private, let him have closure and talk about it with you. Be calm the whole time, don't blame anyone for the break up but tell him the reasons why you no longer want to be together. Afterwards part ways and go no contact.
>>
>>17715922
Everyone here is actually retarded OP.
You want to break up with him correctly? Tear his fucking heart out and go zero contact. Do not talk to him under any circumstance and make him hate you. Don't be a basic bitch and thibk he can't live without you because he will do fine without you and will probably be happier without you and you will be happier without him. Yeah it sucks to be hated but better this than both of you suffering through a bad transition into being single
>>
Ok ok not in public then. So should I do it today? Or ask him for some time first or something like that. Sorry to bother you that much :/. But I don't feel comfortable telling him in his house
>>
>>17715928
Can someone explain this to me? Shouldn't a woman be very attached to her first? My ex initiated the breakup even though I was her first, and I did everything for her.

It seems our knowledge of evolutionary psychology is behind.
>>
I want to leave him beacouse he's not interested at all in knowing my friends or going to the places I like. Also, he's very pesimist about everything and he doesn't even remember the day we started dating. Alson we have very different interests, I'm studing to be an engineer, and he haven't finished school yet! He'so lazy and I don't like that
>>
>>17716019

Not really, maybe initially but over time they will start to wonder what they're missing out on or wondering what being with other people would be like, this is a huge reason first relationships rarely ever last, unless they have religion or something keeping them in place.
>>
File: IMG_0092.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>17716020

Ha! Shocking resemblance to my past relationship here. LEAVE HIM. Leave him because you're a selfish bitch.

With my ex I stopped exercising, skipped school, lost my hobbies, and just wanted to play games. Instead of trying to help, she left me and I was crushed, I barely got over suicidal thoughts.

Now I'm in the best shape of my life, doing amazing in school, and have never been happier. Yeah, I hate her guts and wish her pain and misfortune, but her selfishness gave me a nice boost in life. Lmao please dump him and make a monster like me :^)
>>
>>17716032
Yeah this makes sense logically, I just thought humans formed some sort of pair bonding system.
>>
>>17716042
Humans do form pairing bonding. Women are assets of men, not humans.
>>
>>17716042

I think people reach that point at different times so the person being broken up with by their first love is absolutely heartbroken and puts the person on a pedestal. When realistically in a few more years they very well could have been the one breaking up with the other person for the same reasons.
>>
We go to japanese class together. How should I handle the classes after breaking up
>>
>>17716069
Kill yourself for being a worthless whore with no sense of loyalty
>>
Someone with a real answer?
>>
>>17716069

Be polite, but distant. Greet him when you see him, but don't initiate conversation outside the topic and even then only if you must. Give him space to get over you, but don't be an ass about it.
>>
Then I should act normal?
>>
File: IMG_0090.jpg (75KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0090.jpg
75KB, 500x563px
>>17716051
Kek I never looked at it that way but there may be some truth here.
>>17716055
I had partners before her, but we were each others first love. I know these are temporary beta male butterflies I feel that will pass, but the feelings of betrayal are still strong. You have to also keep in mind that women initiate like 70% of breakups/divorces. My stomach turns every time I read a story like OP's
>>
>>17715922

>>17715969
This is a meme and doesn't exist in real life.

Best advice highlights:
>>17715926
>>17715933
>>17715939
>>17715999 (checked)
>>17716001 minus the "No contact" some relationships are better as friendships but you seem like this is not an option, so no contact may be better

Don't ask for a "break" or something like that, as it will create confusion and that's exactly what you don't want and has been mentioned several times, that you want to be direct. Don't dance around the subject but at the same time, don't come off as rude or overly intense
About the class, I wouldn't change anything, just don't be a weirdo and obviously try to avoid him. Be mature about it
>>
>>17716069
Lmao pure evil. You're gonna rip his heart out, then subject him to watching you flirt with other guys and be happy.

Women's suffrage was a mistake.
>>
Bring Chad to your bf house and introduce him as your new soulmate, demand open relationship and point out that chads wiener is bigger.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.